48 - Bathroom Makeout

{Cleo's P.O.V}

"Hey, where's the bathroom" I ask as Dylan stuffs his face with gummibears. "Just down the hall to the left" I run so I can see Zac for as much time as possible.

{Zac's P.O.V}
I'm really embarrassed. I can see Cleo laughing at me silently. I run into my room and towel dry my hair so it's just damp. I put the blue boxers on that Dylan gave me and spray some Cologne. Now I'm ready, I text Cleo and head to the bathroom down the hall, if she had come to my ensuite it would be suspicious.

Cleo knocks on the door lightly. She opens the door and closes it softly behind her. "Hey" she says shyly, "Cleo.. It's okay if you don't want to make out, we can just talk if you want" suddenly she walks up to me, grabs my damp hair and kisses me ruffly. As we are making out, I put my hand up her top, she stops suddenly. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I can only pee for so long" she giggles. Her laugh is so sexy. "Dylan might come looking for me." I could make out with her for hours but she's right. She goes to walk out. But she skips up to me and whispers. "I'll see you tonight" before kissing my cheek.

{Dylan's P.O.V}
Cleo walks into my room. "Hey do you want to watch a movie?" She asks. "Yeah.. Let's watch the goonies" I suggest. "Can I watch it too" I hear Zac outside the door. "Why?" Cleo asks. "It's my favorite movie" Zac says walking in,"fine! But you have to sit on the floor" I say. Zac sits down, luckily his not in a towel this time. But he's only wearing sweatpants. "Zac.. Can you please put a shirt on?" He gets up to goes to his room as I laugh at Cleo. "We wouldn't want anyone to get aroused" I smirk. She punches my arm. "It's true" I laugh. "What's true?" Zac asks walking back in putting a shirt on. "Nothing" we say in sync.

{Cleo's P.O.V}

It's reaching 3pm. Zac really loves the goonies, he's so cute. Me and Dylan are sitting on the end of the bed and Zac's sitting on the floor infront of me. I put my hands through his (now dry) brown hair. He's so perfect. I suddenly get a text from my mom.

Mom❤️
Hi darling. I hope you are having a nice time with Dylan. I will be home at 3 :) A few of the moms from Monique's class are having a ladies night. Please babysit Monique xx

Oh no, me and Zac were going to spend time together, but I can't just say no. Mom needs to go and socialize, she doesn't get out much.

"Guys I have to babysit my sister tonight." I sigh to the boys. "It's alright, see you on Monday Cleo" Dylan says hugging me. I walk out smiling as Zac follows me into the hallway. "Hey. Does that mean we are off for tonight?" I try and think, "no.. Come over, we can loom after Moe and get her to bed early" I suggest. "Alright see you at 4 beautiful." He kisses me softly. He walks back into Dylan's room as I head home.