21 - You heard that?

{Dylan's P.O.V}

After I went out with Henly, I walk in quietly trying not to disturb anyone. I find a pink shirt in the doorway. What the actual fuck? I silently move upstairs and I can hear Zac, once again fucking some girl. I knock on he's door and he says he's "getting dressed". I put my phone on charge near my bedside table and take my converse off. I hear a loud bang. When I ask Zac if he's okay, all I hear is loud moaning. Does he think his door is soundproof or something. What an idiot. After the girl "sneaks out" Zac comes into my room. "Hey, how was school Dyl?" Zac sits on my bed. "why are you all sweaty you whore?" I say trying to keep a straight face looking at my phone. "You heard?" Zac sighs in embarrassment. "Dude? I'm not an idiot." I laugh. "How's Cleo?" Zac asks me. "Alright" I say trying to end the conversation right there. I'm not in the mood to be teased or have the "use protection" speech.

{Zac's P.O.V}

Me and Laura just "broke up". I hate to say it but when we were making out today all I could think of was Cleo doing it to me. Maybe Dylan can help me. "Do you like her?" I ask hoping the answers no. "Well I actually need some advice." Dylan says sitting down next to me. "I've kissed Cleo, a lot.. And I want to go to second base" Dylan says and his voice breaks. My brother wants me to teach him how to feel up the girl I'm crushing on. "Umm..did you want me to teach you or something?" I smirk in disbelief.