37 - Dylan Finds Out

Z❤️
Okay when he's in his room, I will distract him, on my signal run downstairs quietly and text me when you're at your house . x

It sounds like a good plan, I just hope it works.

Dylan's {P.O.V}
I had so much fun with Henly last night, as we usually do. I'm really excited to see Cleo today. I'm crushing on her so hard and I'm really hoping she feels the same way. "Hey Zac, what did you get up to last night?" I ask my brother. He's so fucking annoying. Perfect 6-pack, straight A student, insane basketballer and gets all the girls.

As much as I love him, it does get on my nerves. The envy is unreal. "Not much, just watched a couple of movies" he replies. It sounds unconvincing, I know some whore from his roster, probably just jumped out of his window seconds before I walked in. I smile as a response and head to my room. I get my laptop and lay on my bed.

{Zac's P.O.V}
Dylan's in his room. I walk in and close his door behind him. "Hey man, can I talk to you about something?" I sit down at Dylan's desk and face him. He nods "So.. you and Henly. Is it serious?" I text Cleo quickly whilst asking him.

--> go x

I slide my phone under my leg and look at Dyl for an answer. "Zac.. You know better than anyone, that me and Henly are just friends" I can hear a creak at my door but I think Dylan doesn't hear a thing. "And besides I like Cleo" he looks back down at his laptop. I really want to tell him. What do I do? "Dyl.. About that?" I say really getting his attention. " I like Cleo aswell" he stands up off his bed. "What?! You can't come in and take every girl Zac, I really like Cleo!! She's not just some girl you can put on your roster. She's special" Dylan storms out into the hallway.

I quickly run after him incase Cleo hasn't left. "Dyl?" I yell and he turns around, walking towards me. "What?!" He says close to my face. " I didn't know Cleo meant that much to you" I sympathize with him. "Zac.. I think I love her. And if you want to remain my brother, you better let me have her.." he says angrily, then storms into his room. This is one fucked up situation. How am I going to tell him about us now!! He's said he might love her. I walk into my room and sit down on my bed. I reach over to get my phone... It's not there. ITS IN DYLANS ROOM!!

{Dylan's P.O.V}
*ding* I hear, it's Zac phone on my desk chair. I look at the lock screen. I can't believe my eyes.

C❤️
I'm at home x thanks for an amazing night.

I can feel the tears of anger in my eyes as I throw Zac's phone at the wall. I pick up his phone and walk into Zac's room. "What the fuck is this!!!!!???" I yell at him, the tears streaming out of my eyes. Zac holds his hands up. "Calm down Dyl... Calm down" he says shuffling to the other side of the room. "I'm going to fucking kill you!!" I yell.

{Zac's P.O.V}
The plan completely failed and now my red faced brother is threatening to kill me. He makes a fist and try's to punch me. What do I say, how do I save this?! "Dylan!!" I shout taking his arm and pulling his fist down. "What are you talking about?" I ask trying to sound like I have no idea what he's talking about. " a text from Cleo saying thanks for the great night" I look at him confused, well I try to look convincing. I look at the text. C... It's says it's from C!!

"Dylan, that's from Cara... You know Cara Stevens, in year 11" I say and he calms down. I think I recovered. That was to close, he almost punched me. Dylan drops the phone in relief and hugs me. "sorry bro...I'm such an idiot" I feel bad for lying to him, but it was either that or a blood nose. He walks out and I breathe out and sigh. Thankgod. "Oi, Zac!" He says popping his head in my room. "Cara Stevens...nice!" He smiles and walks to his room closing the door. 15 minutes later I hear a ring at the door bell. Cleo's here.