70 - Charlie?

{Cleo's P.O.V}

"Hi?.. What does that mean?" I question Henly later that night.

We are having a sleepover just the two of us at mine.

"I have no idea" she thinks while eating fries.

"Okay let's forget about that. You need to hear my plan" we both sit up in anticipation.

"Okay. You know Charlie?"

"Charlie Anderson?" She questions and I nod.

"Well.. He's had a crush on me for like 2 weeks. And I think I'm going to go for it"

Just to fill you in. Charlie is in my health studies class. He is super cute. Brown eyes. Light brown hair and an amazing jawline. Did I mention he's British.

"According to Clara.."

(my basketball friend)

..."he's going to ask me out on Monday."

"No way? You're just going to let Zac go." She's says shocked.

"Okay. Why is it okay for Zac to have fun with someone else. It's been 7 months, Charlie is hot and I'm single. I need to take a chance. Plus Dana Burches is having a party tomorrow night.. And we are going."

"Is Charlie going to be there?" She asks.

"Umm duh. And I'm going to talk to him. Well maybe more than talk." I giggle and Henly joins in.

"I think Nash said he's going to that. And you know if Nash is going.."

"Zac" I say blank faced.

"Hey. It's not that bad a thing. Zac will get so jealous." Henly smiles.

"You're a genius" I laugh.

Henly and I discuss the plan in more detail. Basically tomorrow we are going shopping for hot outfits. Then at the party I'm going to be with Charlie. It's sounds like I'm being a bitch, and maybe I am a bit. But if this is what I need to do to get Zac back, I'll take my chances.

Henly and I get a good nights sleep and head to the mall quite early so we have all day.

"This one" Henly nods as she picks out a short black dress.

"Yes!!" I squeal attracting some judgy looks, but this dress is hot.

I get the dress and Henly gets a pink tight dress. We sit down for lunch and talk about Nash.

"So what's he doing now he's finished school?"

"He really wants to go to college. He's parents can't afford. He's got heaps of younger siblings and he doesn't get much support. He's applying for scholarships everywhere." She expains.

"What does he want to study?"

"Biology. He's really smart. I think he will get a scholarship in no time. For the moment he's just working at subway to pay board"

"Alright let's go and get ready!!"

I know it's only 3pm. But I need at least 4 hours to look as hot as I'm planning.

Luckily Nash can drive us to the party.

"Alright lift sorted" Henly walks into the bathroom as I'm blending my foundation.

"Wait. Won't Zac be getting a lift with Nash too" I freak out slightly.

"No it's alight. Zac's driving himself with Dyl and Eve" she assures me as she starts her make up.

After taking as many selfies as we could, we go down stairs and wait for Nash to arrive.