71 - "Get off my girlfriend!"

{Zac's P.O.V}

Nash has been hanging with me all day. It's great to catch up with him. He's talking about how is might break up with Henly because he won't be able to provide for her. It's really upsetting watching my bestfriend go through this.

"Hey. Just have fun tonight okay. Don't break up with her, if that's the only reason.. It's not worth it" I explain.

"Alight man. I have to go and pick up Henly and Cleo. I'll see you later" Nash walks out and drives a few houses up the street to pick up the girls.

"Dylan??? Are you ready?" I yell up stairs.

Dylan and Eve walk out of the kitchen.

"Umm yeah" Dylan laughs.

"You look very nice tonight" I compliment Eve.

"Thanks" I could feel Dylan burning holes in me with his eyes.

We all get in the car and drive to Dana's house this will be a sick night. Maybe I can talk to Cleo if I'm drunk. We'll see.

{Cleo's P.O.V}

"Beeeepp" we hear Nash's car out the front.

"Bye mom, bye Moe" I yell upstairs. Mom is probably reading to her.

"Have fun girls"

"We will" we say in sync.

"So girls are we ready?" Nash smiles as we get in the car.

"Yes" we both giggle.

On the way to the party Henly sits in the front next to Nash and I sit in the middle of the back seats.

As we walk into the party I already notice that Zac's car is here.

"Hey Cleo" Dylan and Eve both say as I walk into the backyard.

I say hi to them and then try and find Charlie. Good looking guy like him could be taken in minutes.

"Hey Charlie" I smile.

"Oh hey Cleo.. Nice to see you" he says in the most beautiful British accent.

"Can I get you a drink?" He asks.

"Sure" I giggle putting my hand on his shoulder flirtatiously biting my lip.

He smiles and turns away to get me a cruiser.

"So.. I think you're really hot" I smile.

"Really? I was just about to say the same thing." He winks.

I take his hand and lead him to a quiet area inside. I take my phone out and message Henly.

Cleo
Got him in the lounge room. Make sure Zac sees us.x

Hen 🐥
All good girly. I'm working in it x

"Sorry. My phone just won't stop buzzing" I apologize as we sit down on the lounge.

"No more interruptions I promise" I say putting my phone in my bra making sure he notices.

I put my hand near his crotch and move closer.

"Kiss me" I bite my lip.

Charlie starts kissing me slowly. He is an alright kisser.. I grab his face softly stroking his jawline. Perfection, his hands wonder. Second base is approaching.

{Henlys P.O.V}
I get Cleo's text and immediately interrupt Nash and Zac's conversation.

"Hey Nash. Dana has that tv you were talking about the other day."

He looks confused.

"You know at the mall. I forgot what it's called. Umm do you want to see it, it's huge" I say. I'm surprisingly keeping this story believable.

"Oh yeah that one. Yeah sure" he smiles taking my hand.

"Zac bro, you coming?" Nash says.

Thankgod Nash asked, it would have made it to obvious if I had. Zac followed us inside.

I lead so when I saw Cleo making out with Charlie I stepped back and gasped.

{Zac's P.O.V}

I can't believe my eyes. Nash and Henly slowly walk backwards leaving me to watch.

"Hey?" I say loudly.

Cleo turns around in shock to see me. The guy she's with looks at me.

{Cleo's P.O.V}

"Hey mate. You're kind of interrupting something" I don't think Charlie even knew about me and Zac's relationship.

"Get off my girlfriend." Zac shouts moving closer. I get the weirdest feeling in my stomach. It's weird hearing his voice again. Sounds more like a memory of his voice rather than him being right here in the room.

"Zac I'm not you're girlfriend!" I yell in anger. I'm not angry about what he said. I'm angry at myself for thinking Zac would ever stop loving me. He never stopped.

"See mate. Now move along" Charlie continues kissing me as Zac walks off looking distraught.

I can't do this to him. I can't let him think this of me.

"Wait?" I tear up as I look at Charlie. Zac turns around and listens.

"Charlie.. I'm sorry. But I'm taken" I wink at Zac making him smile, but he tries not to show it.

"Alright.. See ya lovebirds" he walks off a little pissed.

I walk up to Zac and hug him. I hug him standing up, then we both fall to the floor and hug there. A good 10 minutes we are in eachothers arms.

"I love you" I smile as we finally release.

"Not as much as I love you. I'm sorry Cleo. I'm sorry I got a girlfriend. I'm sorry I haven't said a word to you. I'm sorry I made you feel sad. But most of all, I'm sorry I let you go" a tear drops and I hug him as tightly as I can.