29 - Zac's Girlfriend

{Dylan's P.O.V}

I have Maia as my mentor. She's really nice and is a great basketballer. When we finish I walk over to Cleo and Eve. "Hey Cleo, who'd you get?" I ask. "Actually.. I got Zac" she smiles. I don't know whether I'm happy about it. Zac gets any girl he wants. It's not fair. After we all get changed we go upstairs to our lockers and chat a bit before we all go home.

I check my phone to see I have a text from Henly. She is basically my bestfriend forever. We can be total idiots around eachother because we've known one another since birth basically.

Hen the bæ ❤️

Hey Dyl. You wanna hang out after basketball? I have the popcorn all set and PLL ready to go. X

-> yeah, hey I'll spend the night if you want? We have tomorrow off x

PLL (Pretty Little Liars) is basically our thing. Well not just that show, we love watching series together. We've been through so many. All of friends and to many others to think of. We are so lucky that we have tomorrow off.

Student free day, I don't know how I'd live with out it. We all get Thursdays off to 'study' aka hang out with friends. I'm sorry but who ever thought that kids would study on a day off school, they had to be crazy.

Hen tha bæ ❤️

Sounds good Dyl I reckon an all nighter. 😋

{Cleo's P.O.V}

"Hey Dylan, are we walking" I ask. He's texting. "Dyl?" I ask poking him, making him look up from his phone. "Sorry Cleo. I'm going over to Henly's to.. Study" he says closing his locker and leaving. Yeah right Dyl, that wasn't a lie. I laugh sarcastically to my self a bit. I wave to Eve as she walks out. "Cya tomorrow.. Oh I mean Friday" I correct my self. "Day off, Thank god" Eve laughs as she walks out. Dylan's going to Henlys, wonder what that's about?

"Hey Cleo" I hear distracting me from my thoughts. "Zac.. Hi" I say shocked. "Sorry to scare you" he smiles, "are you okay? You seem a bit down" . "Not really" I sigh. "I just have to walk home and spend tonight and tomorrow by myself. Dylan's busy with Henly" I close my locker and begin to walk out. "Hey do you want to go out?" Zac asks suddenly. "Unless you don't want to then.. Don't worry.. Yeah don't worry" Zac looks so nervous. I just laugh at him. "It's okay where were you thinking" I say. "My place? Then maybe to Baskin Robins?" He's so sweet I could faint at any moment. "Sounds nice" I smile. We walk out and Zac see's some girl as he walks out. "Oh Hey Zac" a girl says walking up to Zac and putting her hands around his neck. "Laura?" He says just as she puts her lips on his. Zac's eyes widen and he pulls away. "I'm sorry Zac, let's get back together" Zac looks at me and a thought seems to have come to his mind. "Sorry I have girlfriend" he says putting an arm around me. I could almost float away. He's touch makes me tingle up and breathe heavily. I don't even care if he's using me to get this girl to go away, it's so worth it. I think I'm drooling!! "What?!" She says, slapping him and walking away. "What a slag" I snicker under my breathe, then quickly cover my mouth because Zac heard me. "Sorry" I say in embarrassment. "What for, you're right" he laughs walking away with me still underneath his arm.