43 - Dylan Catches On

I can't do this. I really think I love Zac but all this drama needs to stop. I can't lose Dylan. The basketball game went okay, not my best game but we still won. "Hey great game" Dylan hugs me. "Can we talk?" He whispers. I nod and he takes me into the janitors closet close by. "Look I can't do this anymore, I know you're not looking for a relationship..." He pauses. "..but I really like you, a lot" he smiles. Why do the Efron brothers have the most dreamy eyes of all time. "..Dyl.. I just ha-" I get interrupted by his lips against mine. I push him off, not violently just in shock. "Dylan I can't okay." I leave quickly walking out of the closet and into the hall way. "Oh sorry" I say bumping into someone as I turn a corner. "Cle-Cleo?" Zac questions. "I need to talk to you.

{Dylan's P.O.V}
All the signs are there. I swear she likes me, but why doesn't she want to kiss me? When I kiss her I feel like I'm on top of the world, and all I want is for her to feel the same way. I let her leave, I sneak out of the janitors closet and head down the hall way. I can hear Cleo so I hide behind a corner and listen. "You know I like you, I'm just not ready." She sighs. She's with someone else, I could not be more furious. I can feel my face burning, all of this 'I'm not ready for a relationship' she's making up. And secretly with another guy. "Look... I know" I hear a guys voice, it's sounds familiar. Too familiar. "I'm so sorry, I will never make you do that again". This is killing me, I feel like my heart dropped. "Thankyou Zac".... Zac?... She had better not be talking about who I think she's talking about...ZAC?! A couple of people I used to care the most about, are officially at the top of my hate list. What do I do..?? Confront them? I decide to act normally. "Hey guys, how was the game?" I ask walking around the corner. "Oh..hey" Zac smiles awkwardly taking Cleo out of his arms. "Yeah we won" Cleo smiles. "Oh talking of games, mine starts in 5, see you guys later" Zac waves jogging into the gym.

{Cleo's P.O.V}
That was close. "So Cleo, how about we ditch Zac's game and go for some Mcdonalds" Dylan smiles. "Oh.. Well Zac's my mentor I think it would be helpful if.. I watched" I say. Suddenly I hear footsteps. "Hey Henly" Dylan turns around and hugs Henly. "Dylan..can we talk?" She asks. "Yeah I'll leave you guys alone, I need to watch the next game" I walk off.

{Dylan's P.O.V}

"I need to tell you something... And you can't freak out." Henly says nervously. "Alright we've got an hour before my game starts" I take her hand and we go out side the gym and sit under a tree.