42 - TGIF

{Cleo's P.O.V}

TGIF!! I can't believe it's Friday. Not only do we have no English, but the whole afternoon is basketball games. Mine starts at 12:15, then Zac's at 1:15, then Dylan's at 2:15. I wake up and wear my high waisted white shorts with a pink tank and a cardigan. I lace up my pink vans and grab my bag after doing my hair and makeup. "Big game today sweety.. Have fun" my mum smiles as I walk out the door with a granola bar. I walk to school alone today and meet My friends there. "How was your day off?" Eve asks me. "Good. Saw 22 jump street" I smile. "Cool"

The bell rings and we head up to our lockers. A note falls out as I open it.

----------------------
Dear Cleo

Meet me at DS1.8 at lunch. We need to talk.

Z x
----------------------

I take my maths books out of my locker and head to maths. "Hey Dyl" I say and hug him. "Oooo" the whole class laughs. We just shake our heads and sit down. The whole day felt like a blur until lunch. "Hey Cleo, we are sitting out at the oval for lunch want to come?" Henly asks smiling. "I have something to do, please tell Dylan" I wave heading to class DS1.8. It's a small class room at the back of the computer lab. "Hello?" I walk in. "Zac?" I giggle in the dark. He grabs my waist making me laugh like crazy. "Shhh" he whispers releasing me and closing the blinds and door. It's dark and I can't see a thing. "Zac what is it", I can feel his breath on me, he's holding my waist. "What's what?" He smiles kissing me softly. "You wanted to talk?" I release. "I just wanted to see you." He laughs. "And do this.." He starts making out with me passionately, moving his hands around my back as our tongues intertwine. He stops, "Zac what's wrong?". I still can't see, before I can say another word I can feel Zac against my lips again. I feel his chest, he's taken his shirt off, so I do the same. He doesn't even ask. We reconnect our lips and he slowly moves his hand to my inner thigh. He softly tugs at my bottom lip and moans as I pull on his hair. He starts kissing me down my neck and back up to my lips. Zac un buttons my shorts and starts the slide them down. "Zac?" I release in shock. "We are at school." I say surprised. "Cleo.. Who cares?" he pants trying to pull my shorts down again. "Zac stop!" I say moving away from him. He turns the light on. "Cleo, it's okay the teachers never come in here!!" He says frustratedly. He's hair is so hot and scruffy. Cleo focus.. Your supposed to be mad. "I hate sneaking around like this" I sigh. "Come on Cleo..it's.." He pauses. "It's what?" I question passing Zac his shirt. "It's kind of hot" he winks kissing me again. "Zac, I'm sorry.. Im not ready for this!" I say putting my shirt back on awkwardly. "Ready for what?". I sigh as I leave. "For whatever this is" I run to the bathroom and cry. Not loudly, just when the tears fall and your throat is soar from trying to hold the tears back. The bell rings and I run out to my locker to get my basketball uniform for the game. Dylan opens his locker. "Where were you?" He asks. "Long story..let's go" I say turning around. "Wait..Cleo." He looks at me sadly. "Are you sure you're okay?". I pull him into an empty classroom and start tearing up. He pulls me into his chest and I feel so warm and safe. "What happened?" He asks removing my tears. We both sit down at desks and talk. "I can't tell you" I sigh. "Why?" He asks concerned. "I just can't okay, I will soon.. I promise." He stands up and wipes one of the tears rolling down my cheek. "Okay..as long as you're okay." He smiles softly. I love Dylan so much. I had only been 'going out' with Zac for a day and now he probably hates me because I didn't have sex with him. He doesn't understand that he was my first kiss!! There's no way I'm ready for that. And at school?! Is he crazy?? "My game starts in 20 minutes" I panic. Dyl and I run down the the courts. After I'm changed I rush to pre-game training. "Okay now, go and find your mentors, go and get mentored" Coach laughs trying to be funny. We all go on court, and warm up with our year 12 mentors. "What's up ?" Zac weakly smiles. "Are we... Together or not?" He asks playing with a basketball in his hands. "Are we?" I ask. "You just didn't make it very clear" he says. "Zac I'm not ready for sex!" I say firmly. "I'm sorry Cleo, I really am.. don't give up on me yet" he sighs.

"Come on in girls" Mr. Watson shouts. I just look at Zac in sadness and walk away leaving his question in my mind. I don't know what to do.

------------------------------------------