52 - Ditching and Happy Meals

{Cleo's P.O.V}

That was the most incredible week of my life. Waking up on Monday morning I feel so happy. Only a week ago I was in this same position, starting a new school. I met the love of my life, had my first kiss and my first drink. Oh.. And I lost my virginity. That's kind of a big deal.

I get out of bed and go through the usual routine. I decide to go wear my black converse with frilly socks, my light wash skinny jeans and an oversized comfy sweater.

"Hey Dyl" I smile weakly hugging him. He makes me feel so safe, he's arms are so welcoming and he's quite tall unlike Zac. "Hey Cleo" he smiles. We walk into math as usual, but we are interrupted halfway through the lesson. "All basketball program people, out here" Zac smiles poking his head in our class. I wave at him as a few people (as well as me and Dyl) walk out into the hallway. "Hey beautiful" he whispers in my ear handing me a piece of paper. "Attention guys" Zac yells. He's so cute being all teacher like. It's so hot.

"Basketball camp" he says as I look down at my note. "This Wednesday after training, all teams will head to Camp Hallaway. Some of you may of heard of it. If not, it's a camp where sporting schools like ours send their basketball students to train and what not. It's all explained on the sheet. Get your parents to sign it for tomorrow"

I look down at my sheet, Wednesday to Sunday. Wow this camp seems so fun. I'll be with Dylan and Eve, but most importantly Zac. "Looking forward to the camp?" I hear interrupting my thoughts. "Yes so exited. Are we going to get to see eachother?" I smile putting my arms around Zac's neck. He kisses me right there. "Is that a yes?" I smile biting me lip. "Well, let's just say being head boy I get to organize the bus arrangements, team arrangements and sleeping arrangements" he smirks whispering the last part. "Hey break it up" Mr. McYani says seriously before we are about to kiss again. Zac laughs and kisses me again after he leaves.

"Alright back to class" Zac shouts to all the basketball students still talking in the hall way. He slides a note into the back pocket of my pants. "Shhh" he bites his lip putting his finger on my lips. He kisses me one last time and I head back to maths. I can't wait to read the note.

The day seems to take forever to reach lunch. I smile at the clock hits 12:15 and I literally pounce out of Economics and run to my locker. "What's the rush?" Henly laughs as I'm panting. "I think Zac wants to see me" I smile. "Have fun" she winks before I laugh while running to the bathrooms. I walk in really relaxed to see a bunch of year 12 girls applying make up and gossiping. "Alright, hottest year 12?" I listen in on their conversation as I adjust my hair in the mirror. "Zac obviously" another girl ads. I smirk to myself, I'm so lucky to call him mine. "Do you like him?" A chirpy voice says. "I have no chance" she says sadly. I don't know why, she is gorgeous.

"He's got a girlfriend" I smile to myself. "Really?" A girl heard me. "I thought he was a player" the chirpy one ads. "Well.. He's my boyfriend" I say shyly. "Yeah right" they laugh walking out. Wow. That was rude. I take out the note and read it.

Hey CeCe

Today in 6th period. Skip class and meet me outside. Be sneaky and don't get caught. I'm taking you somewhere. ;)

Z x

Whatever he's talking about I'm in. I don't want to sound desperate, but since Saturday night I've wanted to have sex with him again, well he is my boyfriend.. Don't judge me.

I do as instructed and sneak out. I see Zac's car across the street and run over opening the door and jumping in. "Hi CeCe" he smiles. "Alone finally" he says pressing his lips against mine. Nothing in the world feels better than this. After our 20 minute make out session Zac starts the car. "Where are we going?" Zac pulls a bag out of the back seat and passes it to me. "Lakers" I scream pulling out VIP passes and signed shirts. "That's right I'm taking you to L.A" Zac smiles putting his hand on my leg. "Staples Center here we come!!" I could not wait, the game starts in 4 hours but it's in L.A, quite far away from our school.

We sing and chat the whole way. I love finding stuff out about Zac, he's just so amazing. "So Mr. Efron any after game plans?" I wink. "Well Ms. Carter I do believe we will be staying at a hotel for the evening." I smile in excitement. "Oh shit, I have to text my mom"

Cleo 😊
Hey mum off to Dylan's after school, gonna stay the night x

Okay sorted. Luckily our school doesn't call home when you skip school. They treat you like adults really, but I think after 3 infractions they call your parents.

Mom ❤️
Please do homework. LoL

Wow my mom is such a weirdo when she texts, but I love her. "2 hours down 2 to go" Zac shouts. "Aye let's get some food" Zac pulls into a Mcdonalds. "2 happy meals with chickens nuggets" Zac says completely seriously. I laugh and he tickle me around the waist "don't judge me" he laughs back. "Would you like the despicable me toy or the Polly pocket purse" the voice returns. "One of each" he smirks winking at me. God I love this boy.

After getting judgy looks from all the workers, we are back on the road. "One way or another, I'm gonna find ya" Zac sings laughing. I turn down the radio. "Zac you are a really good singer, have you ever thought about pursuing it" I smile. "Well of course I have, but I think I'm meant to be a basketball player" he laughs. "Like you" he pokes his tongue out in a funny way. "OMG we're here"

We rush in as the game starts in 5 minutes. Zac got us floor seats!!! "I won them on the radio" Zac smiles as I look at him in shock. I hug him before we sit down. The game is so good, I love Zac.. Like a lot. Throughout the game the kiss cam landed on us so we made out like crazy making everyone cheer, this is definitely a night I will remember.

------------------------------------
A/N
Hey, sorry this was a bit short and not very detailed but I really want to get to the basketball camp part and more about Jake. Xx. Keep reading