73 - NYC and 3 on 3

A/N - Wednesday as promised xx enjoy!! I've got a lot more drama lined up so stay tuned.

{Cleo's P.O.V}

"Do you have to go?" I sadly sigh. Zac is leaving. He has early class tommorrow at NYC.

"Yes" he drags out the s, pulling me into a tight hug. I'm just glad that this time he left, we left on good terms.

"But it won't be as painful this time" he kisses me.

"What do you mean" I hold his hand as we walk into the airport.

"We will Skype and text. It won't seem like I'm so far away" we stop at his gate.

"I'm going to miss you so much Zac." I hug him like he's leaving forever.

"Hey enjoy your Summer holidays. Practice basketball alright?" He kisses my forehead. "I want you to be able to join me at NYC next year" he smiles still hands around my waist. It had now only sunk in that I will be in year 12 next year. Well the end of the year. But still that freaks me out a bit. Luckily I'm pretty much lined up to go to NYC. I applied about a month ago, not thinking much of it and they were so impressed they will let me start classes there after I finish year 11. That's really the only reason I stopped homeschooling is so on my application it says: Scholarship to HSC and MVP of the year. That makes it easy to get a scholarship to college.

"I will practice everyday.. If it means I get to be with you" I smile. Yeah it may be cheesy but it gets me a pretty good make out session. I don't care that we're in the middle if an airport, I love him.

"I love you" I hardly say, I'm so choked up.

"Bye baby girl" he kisses me and he walks through the gates. I can't believe he's gone. But the good thing is, when he comes back, he will be mine again.

"Now was that to hard?" Dylan teases me as I walk back to Dave's car. They drove Zac here, but said their goodbyes at the car.

"Hey I didn't mean it... Shit" Dylan puts his arm on my shoulder as I ball my eyes out. "Sorry Cleo" he laughs at his idiocy.

Dave drives home dropping me at my house. I wave goodbye to the boys and watch them pull up in their drive way a few houses down. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone. It only feels like yesterday I was moving here. In reality it was a year ago. I have the best friends I could ever ask for and a boyfriend that I love, even if he's on the other side of the country, I still feel happy. I walk inside and relax for an hour letting it all sink in.

"Hey Cleo, your sister let me in" Eve snaps me out of my thoughts as she walks in my bedroom.

"Thanks Moe" I smile waving at her to leave and go back to her games.

".. Hey" I look at Eve. She's holding a basketball and wearing her hightops.

"Dyl and I want to play 3 on 3 with these guys from school. Can you please be on our team?" She asks.

"Yeah sure, just let me get changed" I smile. I haven't played basketball in a while, so this will be good.

"Bye mom" I yell running out of the house with a water bottle and my phone.

"Let's smash this" I laugh hugging Eve before we walk down to the courts.

"So.. About Dylan?" I nudge her in an annoying voice.

"Hey" she laughs pushing me.

"Well how was it? Did you like it?" I ask her.

"Honestly. I hardly even remember it, but yeah I guess." She half smiles awkwardly.

"It's weird though. I never would have guessed I would lose my virginity at 16" she's sighs.

"Well I was 15" I laugh and then cough. Eve giggles a bit.

"Were you talking about me?" Dylan laughs as we approach him at the courts. He kisses Eve and half hugs me because he's holding Eves hand.

Eve and I look at eachother and laugh. The 3 boys we're versing are pretty average hight, should beat them easily. They look at me and Eve and chuckle in disbelief.

"Come one we want a real game, not this shit" Jedd, one of the boys, says to Dylan. Andrew, Henry and Jedd are starting Year 10 after summer and think they're top shit. Dylan says he was shooting around this morning and they asked him to get a team together and meet him back there later. Dylan had told me about them briefly before, when we would walk past and they were playing a game.

"Hey. I reckon you'll want to keep your mouth shut" Dylan responds as he checks the ball.

The boys think they're in for an easy win but after I scored the first basket, I was on fire. Soon enough it is 0-21 and we are chilling, as the boys are putting all their effort in.

"Alright, can we call it a game.." I sigh whilst shooting a 3- pointer.

"How the hell?" Andrew sighs in exhaustion sitting down on the court.

"Are you like an NBA player or something?" Henry looks at me trying to catch his breath.

"Told you boys. She's a scholar at HSC and has an early scholarship to NYC" Dylan passes me my water.

"Wow" Jedd steps back.

"Bye boys" Eve smiles as they walk off and we all high five.

"Hey, you coming?" Dylan puts his arm around Eve as they start walking.

"Nah, I need to practice" I smile taking another sip of my water.

They laugh. "You're basically the best girl basketball player in the state, heck, the country" Eve smiles.

"How do you think I get good?" I question slyly.

"Touché" Dylan laughs as they walk off and I practise. Zac and NYC are only a couple short years away.