80 - Graduation & Surprises

A/n - happy Easter everyone. I hope you don't mind the time skip, but I couldn't stand to write about them being apart any longer.

--------------------------------

*7 months later*

{Cleo's P.O.V}
My hands are shaking as I make my way up to the stage, I quiver in nauseousness as I become one step closer.

"Cleo Carter, Basketball scholar and honor student. Receiving dux for the senior class, achieving the highest exam mark in every subject. Captain of the basketball team aswell as MVP and lead mentor, Cleo is attending NYC next month on a basketball scholarship and will also study literature."

It's astonishing to hear all my achievements I've made in one short paragraph. I can't believe I made it. Not only did I pass science, i achieved the highest mark in my class and all my other subjects a like. I grew to love literature over the last few months, which is why I'm studying it next month at NYC. Zac, it can only mean Zac. I haven't thought about anything else, School and Zac is all I could think of. In a way it's all Zac's doing, he motivated me to get to this point.

I walk up to the stage and as the dux I have to make a small speech before receiving my diploma. I clear my throat before I stand up to the microphone.

"Fellow classmates, teachers, parents and various others..." I continue my very "original" speech. I basically have to just thank everyone and mention a few funny memories. As I am half way through my concluding sentence, the whole audience start to whisper and a few even gasp. I look to my right and see Dylan smiling off stage and look into the audience to see what the commotion was about. I decide to shake it off and continue my sentence. "Thankyou all" I step down from the podium and put my hand out to receive my diploma. My eyes widen as I step back in shock. Are my eyes deceiving me?? I feel tears in my eyes as I look back a Dyl who is nodding his head and laughing slightly. The audience cheers as I fall to my knees and cry. Zac kneels down next to me and picks me up spinning me around. The audience awwws and I cover my mouth still in shock that he is here. "Congratulations baby girl" he hands me my diploma and kisses my cheek before I hug him tightly. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I kiss him passionately and cry at the same time. He carries me off stage as everyone cheers.

"I love you so much" I cry into his shoulders.

"Why are you crying so much CeCe?" He awws and kisses my forehead before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Zac, I haven't been able to live without you here. I missed you so much!" I sniffle as Zac wipes away my tears with his tie.

Zac is dressed in tight suite pants with leather shoes. He looks so hot. His blue tie against his white shirt makes his eyes look perfect.

"Please graduating class" mrs Glaskin gets everyone's attention and Zac and I rush out from backstage to get a spot in the audience. "move your tassels from right to left. Congratulations Hawkins Senior College graduates of 2015"

{Zacs P.O.V}

*3 days later*

"Please fasten your seatbelts and make sure all luggage is stored above" a voice interrupts my day dream. I hold Cleos hand as the plane starts to make its way to the runway.

"Its happening" she sighs in content.

"I love you" I kiss her strongly.

"Sir" a voice coughs. "Sir" it says louder.

I release from Cleo in shock.

"Your seatbelt" the attendant points at my seat and I do it up whilst smiling at her sarcastically.

Cleo giggle as I shake my head in embarrassment.

"NYC, finally" she smiles at me.

"I have a surprise for you when we get there" I wink at her.

She doesn't smile.

"What? Zac. Do you expect me to sit here and try and guess what it is for 5 hours" she giggles.

"I guess you'll just have I wait" I laugh