81 - The BIG Surprise

A/n - 30k???? You guys are amazing. I would be writing this story if I only had one reader. A writer is all I want to be so knowing you guys enjoy it, really makes me happy. Hope you like the surprise xxx

----------------------------------------

{Cleos P.O.V}

"Babe" I felt Zac's hand on my shoulder. I open my eyes slowly adjusting to the light of the window Zac opened.

"We're landing" he whispers holding my hand. I can't control my excitement, I have been waiting for this for over 2 years and now I'm finally doing it. I can't wait for my surprise, I keep going through what it might be.

"A puppy?" I smile looking at him

"No" he laughs looking out the window onto newyork.

"New basketball?"

"No, stop guessing" he gets up once the seatbelt sign disappears and we hurry to get off the plane.

We walk out of the plane hand in hand and head down to where the taxis are parked. I take a deep breathe of New York for the first time, my dreams are coming true.

"Taxi" Zac yells. Whilst one is in sight, Zac grabs my waist and kisses me right there. In the middle of people, but we don't care.

"First kiss in New York" he winks,
"And certainly not the last" I bite my lip as Zac helps me put my luggage in the taxis trunk. What could this surprise be??

{Zacs P.O.V}

We walk up to my old dorm. I can't wait for Cleo to meet all my friends, and for all of us to play basketball together. It will be awesome for them to finally meet the girl I've been bragging about. But most of all I can't wait for Cleo to see her surprise.

"It's behind this door" I smile. She walks in first and initially is smiling like I've never seen before, followed by tears and then turns to me and mouths thankyou. I love putting a smile on my girls face.

{Cleos P.O.V}
I can't believe it's him. Finally, I get to hug him. "Daddy" I cry into his shoulders as he picks me up, it's been almost 3 years since I've seen him, how did Zac do this?

"Zac how did you do this?" I run up to my beautiful boyfriend and hug him so tightly.

"Well, once I told your mom about the idea, she gave me your dads number about 3 months ago. We have been on the phone to eachother for a while discussing living arrangements and what not." Zac smiles walking over to my dad and patting his back.

"Honey, your boyfriend is a great guy who treats you right. Don't let him go" he pulls me into his arms and hugs me again.

"Thanks for the shoes and the jersey dad" I smile referring to my gift he got me for my 16th birthday. It seems like yesterday.

"Of course sweetheart. How's Moe and your mom?" He smiles and then sighs, he knows we all miss him like crazy.

"They're fine, you should see them dad. Moes already in grade 2." I smile making his eyes widen.

"Wow both my girls getting so old"

"One more thing" Zac puts his hand in his pocket.

"Oh no I can't take another surprise" I wipe my tears away. Zac takes my hand and puts a key with a purple ribbon wrapped around it. I look at him confused and then at my dad who is smiling.

"Well, since I've been over here, I've been working at the burger place down the street. With the help of your dad, I bought you.. A key." He laughs.

"Just kidding, follow me" Zac leads me down stairs and stands infront of a convertible black jeep.

He takes the keys out of my hands as I'm obviously in shock. He presses the button and the lights flash.

"All yours baby girl" he places the key in my hand and closes my fingers as I'm stuck in shock.

I hug him so tightly and turn to my dad. I run up to him and I am still getting used the fact that I can see him and hug him.

"You need a car so you can visit me" he kisses my forehead.

"Love you" I hug him.

Zac coughs in the background and puts his hand on his neck.

"I love you to moron" I kiss him and he picks me up and carries me to the car, placing me in the drivers seat.

"Let's go for a spin" he winks as I start the car.