58 - Zacs Back

{Cleo's P.O.V}

I get in my basketball uniform and head down to the basketball courts. My hair is in a high pony tail and I'm ready to go.

"Alright" Zac shouts getting everyone's attention. "The teams have been chosen by Coach. I will call out your name and a color. Go stand behind that colored bib"

Zac calls out randoms names. All the 10, 11 and 12s are mixed up. This should be a fun night.

"Cleo Carter.. Red" I run behind the red bibs and everyone seems excited to have me on their team.

"It appears I'm on the red team" , I hear Zac sigh to himself. Am I really that bad?

"Alright.. We have this in the bag" this year 11 named David says.

"Why's that?" I ask

"We have two scholars on our team? Duh" a girl Tayla smiles.

"Alright I'll take point guard" Zac starts. I'm not arguing with him right now. But he would be better off a wing or a pocket.

"Cleo.. Off guard, David and Liam... You guys take the wings"

"And I'll run through the middle and rebound" Tayla laughs putting her hand in the middle.

"Alright.. Unicorns on 3" she giggles.

"Hold up" Zac smirks.

"Now way" David pulls his hand away.

"Lakers on 3" I yell.

Zac smiles at me. And he doesn't stop when I look at him.

"One, two, three lakers" we all yell running onto the court.

"Hey there stranger" Dylan stands next to me.

"You and Zac.. On the same team?" He questions.

"Cause that's fair... Of course Zac would cheat by putting the 2 best players in the school on the same team"

"No Coach made the teams.." I say.

"That's what you think.. Whatever, along as you 2 are getting along"

The whistle blows and the game begins. David taps the ball to Zac who brings it up court. He does some really fancy dribbling before handing it off to me.

The other team starts to worry as Zac and I keep passing it back and forward to eachother in cool ways. Zac takes a fake lay up, passes back to me. I fake the shot and pass it to Liam who is standing on the three point line. *swish* ! This game will be so easy.

And we win.

13-67

That was kind of to easy.

"Hey can we talk" Zac pulls me aside after the game.

Zac and I swiftly walk into the guys changing room. He looks for any witnesses before pushing me up against a locker and kissing me like he never has before.

"I'm sorry" he whispers into my ear as he kisses my neck.

He releases and explains.

"I have to be with you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you CeCe. More than anything, and the thought of you liking my brother.. It really hurt, but he told me there's nothing between you.. So I believe him"

"Thankyou Zac" I kiss his cheek.

"Great game by the way" I wink whilst I take his hand.

We walk back to celebrate with our team. "We are going to kiss ass tomorrow against those other schools" Zac laughs.

He hugs me tightly. "Come visit me tonight? I will text you" he winks and walks off to his friends.

It feels so great to be in his arms again.

{Dylan's P.O.V}

"How was your game.?." Eve smiles shyly. I give her a hug.

"We lost, it was brutal... They had Zac and Cleo. There was no way we could come close to winning, how was your game?"

"We won, yeah.. It was fun"

I see Zac approaching.

"Hey I'm Zac" he smiles at Eve.

"Hi.." She says politely.

"Listen .. I made up with Cleo, she's hanging out at my cabin tonight" he whispers to me.

I hug him. "That's awesome bro"

"Hey Cleo's with Zac tonight, mind if I come chill with you in your cabin?"

"That would be great.." She smiles. I kiss her cheek and we go our separate ways.

{Zac's P.O.V}

I go into the guys locker room and shower. I have to look good for tonight.

"Yo Riley?" I shout to my friend.

"Do you umm.. Have any.." I whisper.

"Protection" he smirks.

"Yeah bro how many?" He puts his hand in his pocket.

"Just a few."

"All these hot chicks from other schools, you lucky man.. They are always coming after you"

He slides me 3 condoms and I pass him $10.

"No.. No. These are for one very special girl"

"Awww" he laughs.

"Shut up! Thanks bro I owe you one"

I shake my damp hair and walk back to my cabin. This is going to be a great night.