25 - I think He Likes Me

{Cleo's P.O.V}

I see Henly walk out of her house. She lives right across the road from Hawkins. When Dylan sees her he runs and hugs her, leaving me and Zac alone. "So you have a scholarship to?" I ask trying to break the silence. "Yeah, actually I think we are the only basketball scholars in the school" he says. Wow that's so cool. "You must be pretty good" I smile nervously. I can't think what to say, his glimmering eyes are to gorgeous. "I'm okay" he smiles putting his hand on the back of his neck. That makes me blush like crazy. "Hey Zac" A guy says walking over to us.

{Zac's P.O.V}

Nash walks up to me and Cleo. "Hey Zac" He says. "What's up man? This is Cleo" I say totally forgetting about our conversation at the oval yesterday.

{Cleo's P.O.V}

"Oh hello Cleo.. I've heard things about y-" he starts before Zac punches him in the stomach. Dylan walks back over to me, as Henly walks over to Sam a few feet away. "Okay well this is Nash" Zac says with gritted teeth pulling Nash away with his, I imagine, sore ribs. "What was that about?" Dylan says awkwardly. "Not sure" I giggle a bit. I'm not 100% sure but I think Zac likes me. I've seen the movies and that's exactly how the guys friends act like.

"Sorry about my brother, he's an idiot" Dylan laughs. "No he's okay" mean while... Sex on legs. "Oh yeah what is it you wanted to talk about" Dylan asks me. Oh shit. How do I even start. *ring*. "I'll tell you later" I smile as he puts his arm around me then we walk into the year 10 locker area.