56 - I miss Zac

{Cleo's P.O.V}
I cry in the bathrooms until the end of science. All the drama in my life needs to go away.

"Sorry I'm late" I slowly walk into English. I swear god hates me. There is only a seat free next to Dylan. I hate him, I HATE him. He made Zac break up with me.

All the other students are looking at me, it's obvious I've been crying. "It's okay, we are doing partner work today.. Can you get out your books" I rush over to Dylan, trying to not look like I just cried.

Mrs. Jared keeps talking about the activity whilst I zone out in thought.

"Can I borrow a pencil?" I ask Dylan as I forgot my pencil case. He gives me the silent treatment.

"Dylan?" I'm getting a bit pissed.

"Remember what I said" he says under his breath.

"Your in luck.. Zac broke up with me. Now I guess you got it exactly what you wanted. I hope you're happy. I fucking hate you, never talk to me again!" I scream whisper.

I cry out of the classroom grab my stuff out of my locker and run home.

I cry until I fall asleep.

{Dylan's P.O.V}

Cleo runs out of the class room. I am in shock. I feel terrible. I thought I would feel on top of the world. I thought that we could be together. What have i done. I have to fix this for her.

Dyl 😊
Hey Cleo, please listen to me. I'm so sorry. I thought seeing you and Zac apart would make me happy. And yeah.. I will probably never be 100% in love with the idea. But to be honest seeing you upset is way more painful then seeing you happy with Zac. I have seen that you and Zac get along together. I'm not going to be the one to ruin it. I don't want you to be with Zac, but I love you and if I love you.. I should let you move on.

I text this while I'm walking to my locker. I finish the huge text and walk home by myself.

"Zaaacc?" I yell. "I need to talk to you"

"I have nothing to say to you" he says looking at his feet. I walk into his room and sit on his arm chair.

"I kissed Cleo.. It was me, not her" I sigh.

"I'm over it! You can have her!!" He yells slamming the door in my face.

"She's yours.. I know that now" I scream.

"Dylan.. YOURE BOTH LIERS. I thought she loved me" he sobs.

"She does" I whisper to myself.

He is definitely not over it

{Cleo's P.O.V}

I wake up around 6pm after my nap. I wash the tears off my face in the bathroom and lay down to see a text from Dylan.

Dyl 😊
Hey Cleo, please listen to me. I'm so sorry. I thought seeing you and Zac apart would make me happy. And yeah.. I will probably never be 100% in love with the idea. But to be honest seeing you upset is way more painful then seeing you happy with Zac. I have seen that you and Zac get along together. I'm not going to be the one to ruin it. I don't want you to be with Zac, but I love you and if I love you.. I should let you move on

I..I don't know what to say. I'm so happy that Dylan is finally okay. But I don't think Zac will ever talk to me again.

He said NEVER.

I cry while texting Dyl back.

Cleo ♨️
Thankyou Dylan, I know this must be hard for you. But I doubt Zac will ever talk to me again.

Dyl😊
We will talk again tomorrow. Remember we have camp so bring your note and stuff. Night

Cleo♨️
Night :) Thankyou Dyl, you are the bestest friend ever.

*morning*

{Zac's P.O.V}

we have camp today until Sunday. I was looking forward to spending it with Cleo. I've been crying all night.

I guess this is what happens when your heart gets broken. Dylan told me he kissed her. But she wasn't pulling away.

It's going to be so awkward at school.

I drive to school because I have so many bags. I see Cleo walking struggling with her bags. My instinct takes over and I stop the car besides her. I open the car door with out saying a word. She does look beautiful.

{Cleo's P.O.V}
I sit in Zac's car with my duffle bag on my lap. This is awkward. Luckily it's literally a 20 second drive. "Thanks" i smile getting out of his Toyota supra.

I walk in to see Dylan. He's all excited. "Hey are you not freaking out?" I pull him aside and talk to him.

"Zac gave me a lift to school"

he smiles. "That's good"

"No.. He didn't even talk to me" I frown.

"Well.. " he thinks

"I miss him" I can feel myself welling, so I take a deep breathe.

"Hey. This is my fault and I WILL fix this" he hugs me.