79 - Pancakes and Making Out

A/n - I know I'm sorry for not updating. The truth is I was ready to write on Wednesday, but I just couldn't think of what to write. Hope you like my little true Zac Efron fact in this chapter. I'm really interested if you can guess what it is, so comment. ily guys and thanks for 26k reads, it's actually so crazy.xxxxx

----------------------------
{Zac's P.O.V}

Cleo and I spent pretty much the whole night the Ferris wheel making out. But hey, I'm not complaining. We walk to the exit as the fair is being packed up and Cleo is looking extremely tired, she can hardly keep her eyes open. I lift her up onto a park bench and kiss her waist, before turning around and letting her fall into my back. She nuzzles her cute face into the crook of my neck and I walk home. I fumble with the keys at my front door and try to stay as silent and careful as possible as I carry her upstairs. I lay her down in my bed, taking her shoes and jacket off, then soon after covering her in the blankets and kissing her forehead. "Goodnight beautiful" I smile at her in admiration. I love her so much. I start to undress myself and then go into the bathroom in nothing but my boxers and my red snapback. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and start brushing, turning around every time Cleo moves, to make sure haven't woken her. I rinse and put some water through my hair after taking my snapback off. I placed it on my bathroom door handle and hopped into bed right next to her. I wrap my arms around her and fall asleep with her on my chest. I can't believe I'm only with her for one more day. I will miss her. I'm trying to push it all to the back of my mind so I can enjoy the moment, but it's really hard to. A tear falls down the side of my face as I begin to think about how much I will miss her. I feel her arms wrap tighter around me, as if she was reacting to my pain and telling me it is okay. I kiss her whilst she is asleep and then slowly drift off.

{Cleo's P.O.V}

I wake up with my arm on Zacs toned abs and my other on his leg. I can't remember anything about how I got here, all I remember was Zac carrying me. I sit on his crotch, saddling him and putting my hands through his hair massaging his perfect bed head. He wakes up in a bit of shock making me giggle. He tickles me until I'm having a laughing spasm on the floor.

"I'm in love with a crazy girl" he winks picking me up off the floor. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him slowly yet intensively. I love him. We walk down stairs hand in hand and sit down in the kitchen as Dylan is standing there in nothing but a towel around his waist.

"Yo Dyl" I laugh hiding behind Zac. "Yeah bro, come on we have a guest" Zac's hand wonders to my lower back.

Dylan sighs and Zac kicks his ass as he runs upstairs making me laugh. I always thought having my bestfriend and boyfriend being brothers would be awful, and of course it was. Especially when Dylan had a thing for me. But it's actually hilarious, I get dirt on both of them from eachother. It sounds bad but trust me it's hilarious knowing things about the boys without them even knowing.

Zac makes pancakes, with my help of course, because Zac admits he's only qualified to make Mac and Cheese. Which is why he usually never makes me dinner. Although Mac and cheese is awesome. "So my last day here" he sighs stirring the mixing bowl. "Don't remind me" I interrupt hugging him from behind. He turns around and kisses me. "Hey" he rubs my back as I put my head on his chest. "Only like 8 months"

After breakfast, Zac and I go back upstairs and I help him pack his bag. I take his red snapback of his bathroom door and put it on him. "You look so hot in this babe" I move my hands to his inner thigh. "Not as hot as you baby girl" he bites his lip whilst adjusting it to my head.

We don't get much packing done, as we are making out the whole time. But we needed this, it was official that Zac was not coming back home until this time next year as his studies are becoming more important. 8 months was never going to end. Why must he be so far away.