6.Let's Date !

One week passed after Kong's birthday. Arthit's mission still didn't succeed. But he made a tiny space for himself in Kong's life.

Their life was back to previous routine. Kong was even more absent from their room since he had his exams in a week.

P'Mook had warned Arthit that Kong tends to forget about eating, sleeping ,basically everything as exams come near. Since P'Mook was in another city Arthit took it upon himself to ensure Kong would eat atleast breakfast and dinner properly each day.

Today was Kong's last exam. Arthit planned taking him out somewhere to relax and enjoy after stressful fortnight Kong had due to exams.

He still had three hours beore Kong would return, So Arthit laid in bed thinking how his roomate changed from Kongfuckingpob to Kong in Arthit's mind in short term of four months.

Though Arthit still didn't know much about Kongpob. He had become familiar to small habits of Kong that tell big stories about the male.

Despite being very orderly and neat Kong tends to keep books, notes and other thing cluttered on his bed leaving space just enough for him to sleep.
Even when sleeping at department he had a habit of surrounding himself by books. It's almost like he was tries to seek solace from loneliness in arms of non animate things.

Arthit had noticed that though Kong wasn't much social, still he always tried to be in company of someone. Another sign of lonely soul.

Kong didn't even use cupboard, he took out clothes from his suitcase and put them back in it as if he is always ready to move. The only personal touch Kong's side of room has was a small framed photo on his bed side table that too facing downwards.

Kong tends to be very hard on himself while doing anything, be it coding, study or simple matter of drawing a diagram. He strived to be perfect.

Kong also has trust issues,he doesn't trust anyone. It took Arthit one month to simply get his number, Kong never volunteers even miniscule informations about himself- like his favourite drink or food.

Arthit had tried to link Kong he knows now to Kong he met at first. Though they both may look world apart, but essentially they were same. Both Kong tend to dislike insincere words be that as small as 'nice to meet you ' .
Arthit had once said 'nice to meet you' to which he got ' really, how so?' as a reply, superficially it may look rude but if you think on it, Kong was genuine in his reply. They started on wrong foot and at that moment Arthit felt nothing nice about meeting Kong, Arthit was just being polite- but at the same time he was fake which Kong disliked. Arthit realised Kong preferred genuine truth over fake politeness.

Arthit didn't know when his attempt at being philosopher put him to sleep, but when he woke up sun was long gone, clock was showing 11pm and there was no Kong in sight.
Kong didn't even pick his calls or replied to texts.

..................

Next day Kong came in their room at 11AM.
Hearing sound of window being opened Arthit didn't even had to look up to see who was entering.

" oh! You are alive ...." Arthit remarked without looking up, he was still sulking.

"...!..."

When Kong didn't answer Arthit raised his gaze to look at Kong. His anger mellowed seeing black circles under his swollen red rimmed eyes. Kong kept groaning while rubbing his temple .

" Go shower, I'll make something to eat for you" Arthit instructed. Kong wordlessly followed orders . After twenty minutes hot bowl of ramyeon was served infront of Kong.

" You look like a zombie even after shower..."

" Was awake whole night working on an economics thesis I promised my senior to help with. I have to do it today coz tomorrow onwards I'll start working on the paper I'll co-present with my senior. I have only two hours to nap then I have to check for errors and make few other changes. "