3.Love letter

First semester had officiall ended today when they handed their last answer sheets to examiner. Arthit and his friends had decided to let loose and celebrate the night by drinking away their worries. Arthit had invited Kong, Kong just turned his laptop towards Arthit as answer.

" I don't see how measly exam completion is a good reason to go drown myself in alchohol

" I don't see how measly exam completion is a good reason to go drown myself in alchohol." Kong said returning laptop to its previous position and typing furiously without even sparing a glance at Arthit.

Arthit barged out of the room swearing furiously under his breath.
This wasn't even first time Arthit was on the end of such equally rude and sharp reply.

He and Kong were still firmly set in roles of Tom and Jerry. It's not for lack of try on Arthit's part, other was just too rough around the edges - more of a pointy on all sides like porcupine if you ask Arthit.

Second semester started and ended too nothing worth mentionable changed between them. Kong still used window as both entry and exit to the room and Arthit could still count on his fingers the number of times he had actually seen or talked his roommate. None of Arthit's classmates had seen Kong, he still had the tag of invisible roommate - Arthit just promoted him from two legged ape to pointy porcupine in his own dictionary.
................

One year down. Two to go. Arthit and his friends had just started second year. Last month was extremely joyous for Arthit. Why? He was top of his class, he was ' The most handsome hazer in university' and most importantly he was asked out by atleast 10 girls of which he rejected each, which led him to gain the title 'The Heartbreaker'. What more does a man want ?

Arthit had a girl in his mind since first year She was extremely smart and cute and most importantly funny not like his roomate who looked like he has a giant stick up his ***.....back door. See he wasn't swearing!

By the way her name was Nin. Arthit is 100% sure she likes him. Otherwise why would she chat all night long with him ......and those praises and smiles. It has to be love.

In these conversations Arthit came to know she was sucker for typical old love letters . But Arthit wasn't romantic..... in words. He could plan a candle light dinner on a moonlight and take night walks but talks of bringing sun and moon for his lover was too far beyond him.

" How am I supposed to write this?

" write something like she has fried the circuits of your brain and she is the only solution of your life equation. The only convergence point of your universe " Prem was passionately spitting out what he thought romantic.

" I dare you to say same shit to Wad" Bright smirked.

" I double dare you to film the video of it " Tootah joined.

" I think we were solving my problem Ai saat." Arthit flicked both their heads.

" Just write something like ' you are beautiful like stars' and ' I can bring sun and moon to your feet ' after every line of professing your eternal love for her. Stuff like she is the only star you wish to see in the sky. The only face you can see with eyes opened or closed. ..." Knot gave his two cents.