29. Mis-Communications

Kongpob pecked Arthit's forehead, with shaking hands he reached out to the tissue box kept beside the bed-side table and cleaned Arthit before cleaning himself up.

Discarding the tissues in trash bin with a well-practiced throw, Kong sat up on the bed. He was exhausted, sweaty and totally spent - physically but his heart was swelling up with multitudes of emotions. Since his accident, he found it hard to control his emotions as if it had left a permanent crack in his walls from where feelings kept trickling down, overwhelming him.

Arthit observed Kong, eyes looking faraway, fingers mindlessly playing with fabric of sheet covering them, Kong was lost somewhere in his own world. Usually, Kong is vocal in and after their bed-time activities and Arthit is quieter one, especially after their in-bed activities. 

" What are you thinking ? " Arthit asked.

" How I wronged you .. " came the instant answer. Arthit threw Kong an amused but irritated look, he understands what is going on in Kongpob's mind . Kongpob is again overthinking over small matters.

" And how did you wrong me ? " he asked amused.

" I should not string you along. I should have broke up the minute I decided to drop out. You don't have to suffer with me. I'm selfish to keep dragging you in my mess of a life." Kongpob explained in a monotone.

Arthit sat up in shock. Whoa! Where did this come from? He thought Kongpob is overthinking about not discussing his decision of dropping out of college beforehand with Arthit. He had got over that  already, as long as Kongpob didn't hide anything again he was fine, they will be fine. But problem came out different altogether.

Kongpob wasn't done yet " I keep failing you Arthit. I should have told you all about my past, my parents, things I was doing. But I didn't. I kept you in dark. I knew that bring with you put you in danger, I was over-confident to protect you. ...." Kongpob's rambling was cut off by Arthit

" It's past.... Let it rest in past.... Don't beat yourself over it."

" No Arthit,I did that again. I keep proving I am not good at these things....at Relationship. I don't know, how to go on. Do you not see ? You deserve someone better Arthit ... "

" Wow! Let me guess.  Now you want to breakup? " Arthit spat, rage bubbling underneath his calm exterior.

" No, I...." Kongpob tried to explain.

" You.. what ? Were you not going to say 'lets break up or something along the same line? Is it a joke to you Kongpob ? Am I a joke to you? Not even two minutes has passed that you were rolling under the sheets with me.... Professing your undying eternal love! Was that just a bullshit ?" Arthit has balled his hands in fist, blood rushed to his skin, his pale milky complexion morphing in to angry red. " Do you get a kick out of making me plead you to stay ? " he asked in a shaky voice, barely restraining himself from breaking down.

Kongpob placed his hand on Arthit's shoulder, fingers of other hand settled under Arthit's chin , turned his face towards him, forcing him to lookin to his eyes
" Arthit ... Plz listen.." Kong pleaded but Arthit was having none of it, he turned his whole body away from Kongpob and sat with his back to the said male.

" No, I will not listen to you. You kee swinging between extremes. I am sick of you second guessing us. You want to break up right ? Have it your way. I break up with you. Get the fuck out of my room. "

" Arthit ..."

" Out.... Now"

" Arthit , it's 2:20 A.M ! "

" Not my problem. " Arthit turned his head sideways so as to not fall weak by seeing Kongpob's puppy eyes, he had enough of Kongpob swinging between extremes of yes and no. He had to choose one end. And Arthit will see to it that he does. He will not let him walk away with a single ounce of confusion about their relationship.