10.Unrequited love

An early update for my lovely peraya ❤️
Enjoy!!!!!!

💌✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️💌

Arthit didn't came to pick up Kong from Airport. Kong ignored it thinking Arthit may be busy, he went to Chanagun residence to meet P'Sam first since Suzy had informed him of a meeting.

He texted Arthit to inform him of his arrival and slept at Chanagun residence after a short meeting with P'Sam.

Kong was surprised to see no reply from Arthit even after 5 hours.

When Kong reached his dorm room, he saw Arthit cocooned in a blanket ,his face flushed, eyes rimmed red and all his gang surrounding him doing tasks he was ordering. Arthit was sick. Kong put a hand on Arthit's forehead to check the tent - he had high fever.

" Since when? " He asked his friends.

" Yesterday. It's viral fever. Should come down by tomorrow" Prem answered.

" Okay. You can rest. You have classes tomorrow. I will look after him." Kong offered.

" Are you sure? He is really annoying, whiny and clingy when sick" Bright supplied.

" Thank you Ai Saat" Arthit remarked in weak voice.

"It's okay. I am sure I can manage. " Kong assured. After dinner Arthit's friend went to their respective rooms.

Kong sat on a chair besides Arthit's bed telling Arthit about his experience at conference and his impression of Switzerland. Arthit was listening carefully, smiling all the while. He didn't throw any sick person tantrums.

Kong thought Arthit's friend were exaggerating as always when they said Arthit was whiny, annoying and clingy when sick. He was about to be proved wrong.

Kong took to reading a book when Arthit closed his eyes to sleep, after awhile Arthit called his attention

" Ai Kong I can't sleep. "

" close your eyes and count sheeps it will make you sleepy" Kong replied nose still planted in book he was reading.

" okay"

Arthit opened his eyes after some time
" Ai Kong I can't sleep."

Kong was at interesting scene in the book , he just gave same advice absent minded. " Count sheeps, it will-"

" I counted 10000 sheeps, sold them, became rich and I still can't fucking sleep. " Arthit yelled frustrated

Kong put the book aside and gave the attention the bedridden person wanted
" Why can't you sleep?"

" I want to see the stars. Let's go to rooftop."

" you have fever Arthit. You can see the stars from window. Let me open it " Kong opened Arthit's beside window so he will be able to see night sky while sitting against wall.

" I can't sit for a long time, I am sick Kongpob and it's not same as watching stars from rooftop."

" Arthit we are not going there. You are - " Arthit didn't let Kong finish.

" You didn't let me eat spicy, didn't let me see the stars. You aren't even agreeing to date me..... I'm -" Kong interrupted Arthit

" What is the connection between spicy noodles, star gazing and me dating you. I'm not taking you to rooftop. Just sleep"

" There is great connection Kongpob. I want to eat spicy noodles under night sky with you."

" Fine let's do that later when you get well"