14.Priorities

A/N : Sorry for the late update, I slept while typing( I type on phone, so it happens mostof the times. )
As compensation, I am updating two chapters simultaneously - chapter 14 & 15.
Enjoy!!!!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Kongpob

Like every day since last week, today too at 8:30 Kongpob is laying under the night sky on the roof of Physics department thinking about the pale skinned male who is occupying  major portion of his thoughts these days.

Kongpob has noticed that Arthit is a bit distant since last week. Maybe it's because his exam is at corner and he is just busy in studies. It's natural, right ? Because God knows when exam is a week away Kong is literally a mess, Arthit is far better and calm compared to him right now. Kong would be drowned in notes and short notes , then last minute revisions, keywords for his answer and what not if it would be his exam literally a week away.

The day Arthit told Kong about his upcoming exam, Kongpob had made a schedule for himself, literally engaging every minute of his day so he could not disturb Arthit even if he want to. Not that Kong normally has much time to spare. His studies, part-time tutoring and game programming takes majority of his time, what remains is usually spent on doing his projects,helping his fellow classmates and spending time with Arthit .

He misses his time with Arthit, he spends it by stargazing alone since last week.

Sometimes he feels like Arthit being distant is not because of his impending exams. It's just a feeling in his heart that says he should talk to Arthit but then his ever logical mind butts in and scolds him to let Arthit study. So since last week Kong is again sleeping in  Department of Physics.

He is waiting for Arthit's exam to end so that he can have some time with him. They will have just two days afterall. After that Arthit and his friends are going for a three days  trip with their juniors for gear giving ceremony, Kong can't follow because he will have exams that week.

Shaking his head to dislodge the thoughts that had clogged his brain he got up, folded the blanket that he laid on and walked downstairs to do his revisions.

He got settled in a chair, all ready to study only to find notes for his scheduled topic of the day absent. He emptied out the bag, still it wasn't anywhere. Sighing in defeat, he got up to make a detour to his dorm room.

_____________

Crawling on his regular thick branch that goes up to his balcony, he jumped in balcony and opened the window as silently as he could. Room was pitch dark. Arthit always keeps a night bulb on due to Kongpob vampiric tendencies to roam at night and then climb in the room through the window.

Sitting on the ledge of the window Kong blinked his eyes - no lightbulb on !, very dim light seeped in to room through the window Kong has opened, it wasn't enough to see things clearly. Trusting his muscle memory he jumped in only to yelp in pain as soon as his foot touched the floor  .

" Who the fuck are you ? " Came Arthit's angry voice.

" It's me Arthit " Kong managed to utter between hopping on one foot like a chicken, something had jagged his foot, thankfully it didn't break skin. Pain was bearable too.

" Kong..Is that really you ? .......don't move ....wait a minute, I'll switch on the light" anger in Arthit's voice instantly melted in to a mix of worry and guilt.

After a remarkable bang , hit , clink and clanking of objects in dark room, Arthit seemed to have managed to find the light switch.

Kong heaved a sigh when Arthit- voice fell on his ears
" Stay there Kongpob, don't move.... Why didn't you call me to tell that you are coming here ? "  with that room bathed in light as Arthit switched on.