31. Vows

" I accept. Bring it on.. show me what you have got " Kong too has entered in spirit of competetiveness.

Arthit sat on his knees, placing palm on his bed, he crawled towards Kongpob on all fours.

Arthit wasn't showing signs of fair play.
" What are you doing ? " Kong asked suspiciously when Arthit climbed over him.

" Setting the mood. " Arthit answered nonchalantly straddling Kongpob's hips.

" Feet on feet

Tangled under the sheets " 

leaning in, Arthit wound his arms around Kongpob's neck who was sitting with his back resting against the headboard of bed.

" Legs on legs

Until one of us begs "

Arthit brushed his lips against Kongpob's cheeks before tugging on his hair. Trailing his lips on Kong's jawline , dropping his voice few octaves down, he whispered in Kongpob's ear

" Take me apart

One piece at a time "

Kong gulped hearing Arthit's husky voice , Arthit smiled seeing Kongpob's unoriented state.

" I'll use half of the lines you used. " Kong suddenly declared.

Arthit frowned at swift recovery of Kongpob. Has he lost his charms? Or has Kongpob  suddenly sworn celibacy ?

Unwinding his arms around Kongpob's neck, Arthit stuck his nose in air
" I am offended that you are still coherent enough to compete Kongpob, but bring it on.."

Kongpob pulled Arthit in for a quick kiss, his hand found their way under Arthit's loose T-shirt. One of his hand crawled upwards from front while other kept massaging Arthit's hips

" your pants .."
Kongpob intentionally traced waistband of Arthit's shorts with one hand while his other hand delivered a quick pinch to one of his nipples , Arthit jolted from the sting.

" Your pants

They bother me

Take them off. "

Seeing Arthit's dilated pupils, Kong chuckled " how was that ?" He asked drawing lazy circles on Arthit's back.

Arthit removed Kongpob's hands from under his T-shirt, ignoring Kongpob's worried and confused expressions, he lifted himself up and slid off his shorts.

" Here..." he offered his shorts to Kongpob while claiming his rightful position on Kongpob's stomach.

" What are you doing Arthit ? " Kong asked throwing a perplexed gaze towards the offered garment.

" Didn't you say, you wanted my pants ? "

" That was a poem Arthit ! Do you see me bending you forward by your waist because of your recital.."

" I didn't stop you from doing that .. " Arthit mumbled loud enough for Kongpob to hear.

" You are trying to distract me Arthit, means you have nothing in store. if you would have a stronger weapon ,you would have shooting it already. " Kong reasoned.

" Who was seducing you? I can win this stupid competetion anytime " Arthit boasted.

"then bring it on. " Was Kong's prompt retort.

" Umm... Roses are red

Violets are fine"

Kongpob snorted at Arthit's poem. Arthit glared at him , Kongpob closed his mouth his shoulders were still shaking in silent laughter.