Author's note.

As much as I dislike writing authors note without a chapter, fate is finding ways to make me write one.

You would have got an update notificatios,it was by mistake, I'm still working on it. I was editing and it got published. But don't worry, it will be updated by tonight 😊

While I am writing this note let me take an opportunity to tell you something. I am really greatful of all the love and appreciation you are bestowing upon my novice writing and my stories.

Writing has become a source to make me happy, while I am still struggling with my career while my friends has already bagged well paid jobs.

I am a straight A student since childhood, so you can imagine my embarrassment when I couldnt do well up to people's and my own expectation from myself .

So I started feeling depressed and sad, like I can't achieve anything. It continued for an year and a half, I still feel sad and highly insecure sometimes but I have found writing as an outlet, a hobby and a way to keep myself motivated and sane.

When you do good at something it fuels you to do good in other fields of your life too.  I've read many people telling  same experience of being sad and unmotivated and depressed-  be due to other reasons or same as mine.

I just want to say, find something that makes you happy and then using that as a fuel take slow steps towards positivity. Life is a gift, don't take it for granted. It's to cherish. Make your life a message for people around you.
If you can't find a miracle then be one, let people find their inspiration from you.

Remember you are loved. You can do anything if you want. My mother always says if you don't get something particular means you are meant to achieve greater than that. I live by those words. There are many people around us to prove these words. Like BTS, J.K.Rowling , George Washington, G.W.Carver, Kiran Bedi and many many more.

I find these four lines highly motivational no matter how dark the surrounding feels to me, so I wanna share it with you.

Start from where you are
With what you have
Make something of it
And Never be satisfied

I am an extreme introvert so it's hard for me to share my personal experience with you,plz do not sympathise, your advice and love are always welcome😊. Kindly find something that makes you happy and conquer the world.

Keep faith in yourself.
Remember you are loved. ❤️❤️❤️

Also, I want to thank Lizzsherry, you always boost my confidence - my Wattpad mentor . Love you lots❤️❤️❤️❤️

Nalis99hsbff PayelKarmakar1@AlexaLola13 you have been constant support and encouragement to me.

And all the readers that I have thanked or missed the chance to thank-  plz accept my heartfelt thanks and a big hug to all of you.
You are making my life better, I hope I can fill some milliseconds of laughter and happiness in your life with my stories.

And all my new and silent readers, I hope to form bond with you do communicate😊🙏🙏

I have noticed in this story particularly people are forgetting to vote, if you don't like voting it's totally ok. You are reading that's enough for me. 😊❤️🙏

For those who don't know about voting, there's a little star at bottom, press that if you like that particular chapter.

Chapter is coming up in few hours.

Keep smiling 😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️😄

- Lonetraveller13