17. Safe heaven

Arthit

Arthit smiled submitting the answersheet to invigilator, only thing his mind could think of was he can finally spend some time with Kongpob.

Now that exam is finally over, he can finally move the folder of  all the formulas and theories and derivations far back in his mind and catch over his sleep but not before meeting his boyfriend.

These last three  weeks were legit hard on Arthit, first his boyfriend didn't let him touch his body anywhere down the waist ,like literally. Not that they had done much physical stuff, but they were comfortable with each other to put it decently.

All Arthit did was study , study and study, study with the gang and then take tests or recite some important formulae or derivations and such stuff that too without any reward ! Can you believe that ! 

Now it's true that he should not have forgotten to lock the door that day ,but in his defence he was shocked out of my mind seeing Kongpob literally drowned in layers of cloths , other had wore to prevent from being totally stripped to birthday suit.

He heaved a deep sigh thinking how brutally his friends has teased him about getting some. How far it was from  reality !
But now that he had time on his hand, he can give Kongpob some incentives to study.

He has three days before he will be again busy with planning and then organising beach trip for first years .

Seeing him standing at the gate of department with a faraway look, Bright tapped his shoulder
" Arthit, you coming or what ?" Bright asked.

Arthit shook his head " No, I have something to take care of first. I'll  come to the meeting directly." 

Bright grinned all knowingly "Something or someone Khrap?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows in suggestive manner.

"Shut up Ai Bright. You were hungry right? Go eat. " Arthit snapped

" Aren't you hungry ? " Bright asked.

Dragging Bright away from Arthit , Toota quipped 
" He is hungry for something else Ai Bright."  Toota's words were followed by instant catcalls from his friends.

Arthit glared at his friends. Effect was instant, everyone stopped teasing, their arch of smirks and grins on their lips fading into straight line.

" I will meet you all later in the meeting "

Prem nodded " Okay, don't be late "

Nodding in agreement Arthit turned back to the path leading to department of economics.

" Arthit - "

Arthit turned back on hearing Knot's voice. 
" Just don't get caught, punishment for that is three months suspension of both the involved parties "

Arthit threw his pen, aiming straight for Knot's head. " I am just going to eat. Get your mind out of gutter Ai Saat." Arthit roared.
____________________

Kongpob

As the program was concluded and crowd dispersed he was approached by Thaksirat himself
 "Kongpob....." Thaksirat called.

Kong looked around, the hall was almost empty. Two teachers were discussing something on stage. He and Thaksirat were standing on farther corner, near the exit Kong was about to dash out of before he was approached by Thaksirat.

With a storm of emotions churning inside but a face devoid of a single line of sentiment Kong watched the five feet eight inch figure his father trusted with blind eyes.