Leaving Hometown

Hi ! It's my first time writing ! Hope you guys like it.

Emma's POV

Hi ! My name is Emma, I live with my parents and a big brother, August, in New York but I'm moving to Texas in 1 day.

*Next Morning*

" EMMA ! WAKE UP ! " shouted my brother. I woke up lazily and quickly did my morning routine. I reached the first floor with my bags, my mom and dad are already waiting in the car.

" It took you a billion years to take a bath " my brother said.

" Don't be so hyperbolic. " I rolled my eyes.

*In The Airport*

I was in the middle of taking my bags out of the car when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked back and saw my best friends, Mary and Regina. They surprised me with a cake written ' Goodbye ! We all are gonna miss you'. I smiled and hug them and I realise they had brought someone along, Graham, my ex-boyfriend. I tried to ignore him and went in the airport but he pulled me aside.

" You can't ignore me forever. " He said.

" I can't, but I could run away from you." I said with tears in my eyes since I'm leaving New York.

He laughed and told me to be careful and have a safe flight. I smiled and hug him. We all said our goodbyes and left. By the time we got in, our plane was called

" Passangers with the flight number ------ leaving for Texas, please enter the waiting room "

We all ran in a rush and entered our plane at last.