34: Old Friends

We both walked towards the king sized bed and awkwardly avoided those mesmerizing eyes as I sit next to him. His burning gaze made me nervous that I slightly flinched when he leaned into my ear.

"Crystal, why don't you show me how wild you are?" he whispered.

"I'm not in the mood" I muttered. But I accidentally winced when he bit my earlobe.

He chuckled at my reaction as he trailed some tender kisses down my neck. I bit my lip to stop the moan that was about to escape my lips, he could really turn me on and I will not hesitate now that I know what he's about to do. Once the oversized shirt was taken off my body, he layed me down and started unhooking my red, laced bra. I felt his lips kissing me from the top of the valley of my breasts down the lower part of my body, slipping off my shorts and underwear. My moans and cries were deep, I never want him to stop.

"You're not in the mood, aren't you?" he smirked down at me, his long, ginger hair fell at the sides of my face. Before I could say a word, he thrusted himself into me, making me moan even louder as I instantly felt him inside of me. It made hold on to his back, slightly digging my sharp fingernails in his skin.

"Axl..."

"Shh... keep quiet" he pressed his lips on mine as he thrusted into me faster and deeper.

***

The next day, Guns N' Roses was invited over at a formal dinner party held at a famous hotel in Malibu. I felt nervous, knowing that I'll meet the guys again. There are also different celebrities, fashion icons and famous musicians would come over.

I stepped out of the limousine, shining in my glittered, silver gown that hugged my sleek body perfectly. It was strapless and very long. My hair was done in waves and curls. I'm confident about how beautiful I look but whenever I thought of meeting Slash, Duff… Gilby… I feel so damn nervous.

"Are you ready?" Axl held my hand as we slowly walk into the entrance. I smiled up to him but immediately shifted my gaze off his gorgeous face.

A huge crowd of famous people were roaming around in their formal clothings. The place is so elegant, there was a wide stage, assuming that the band will perform there.  Some of my friends, co-workers, Axl's friends and acquaintances greeted us. After a while, Axl dragged me to the Guns N' Roses' table and I almost tripped because of trying to hesitate to approach the guys. I couldn't help but hide myself behind Axl when we finally got there.

"Hey fucker, you're late again" Slash said.

"Well… I brought someone with me" Axl said with a smirk in his voice.

Just do it, Crystal!

I turned to them with a smile and they were all surprised. There's Slash, Duff, Dizzy, Matt and Ace but I didn't noticed Gilby around.

"We're together again" Axl continued.

"Lil' Bunny!" Slash chuckled, totally ignoring Axl.

"Aww, that's sweet" I blushed slightly when I heard my cute nickname given by a world famous guitarist, Slash.

"Have a sit" Duff pulled a chair next to him. Axl also joined us and my smile dropped to see the guy across the table.

"Crystal?" Izzy asked with his half smile. His hair was now done in dread locks. My eyes almost jumped out their sockets when I saw him.

"Izzy!" I said in disbelief.

"Surprising, eh?" Axl asked sarcastically.

"Missed me?" he leaned closer.

"Of course not, you asshole!" Slash said as he refill his glass with wine.

"Because she missed me" Ace intervened with her lovely voice.

"Yeah, I really missed you dear" I giggled.

"Here" Axl gave me offered me a glass of wine.

"Thanks, my love" I gave him a flirtatious look.

I glared back at Izzy and he was still observing me.

"How'd you doin?" I asked awkwardly.

"I've just sobered up" the rockstar said blankly.

"That's good" I smiled. "Tell me more about it"

"I stayed over at my hometown for months to get cleaned and I didn't actually planned to reunite with the band you know"

"Oh, you regret it?" I said jokingly and Izzy rolled his eyes. "Sorry, I was just kidding. So what's the main reason?"

"Nah… Gilby broke his arm from a motorcycle accident and I… I just wanna help by replacing him-"

"Really?" Duff interrupted with a grin. But my thoughts were diverted to Gilby. He's such a very nice guy, he doesn't deserve that.

"I never know that you're listening, fucker" Izzy replied.

We had happy conversations like we used to do before. Talking about the past and this was a good start. Though I was still bothered whenever I remember Gilby, I hope that he would be okay soon.

All of a sudden, I thought of a line from Sebastian's song…

Wish ever after would be like this…

The guys rose when Guns N' Roses was called by the party host to perform. I gave Axl a good luck kiss and I was left at the table with Ace again. All of the people shrilled and applaud as they walk on the stage.

A/N:

Hello guys! I decided to rewrite this chapter. I gave it a wrong tittle. The next one would be released after a few days since the pageant I've attended was over and guess what, I'm the winner!

Anyways, we have Izzy again! This happened when Gilby Clarke met a motorcycle accident. So I wana hear something from you! ;)

READ, COMMENT, VOTE