35: Sweet Child

"I would like to dedicate this song to the one of the most beautiful girl in the world" the gorgeous rockstar directed his smile at me. "Ms. Crystal Watson"

The people rose from their seats with a continues applause for the world famous band on the stage as the intro of Sweet Child O' Mine came in. I gasped in joy, clamping my hands over my mouth. I know that this song is actually about his ex-wife, Erin Everly but now he's dedicating it to me?

She's got a smile that it seems to me

Reminds me of childhood memories…where everything Was as fresh as the bright blue sky…

Now and then when I see her face ...she takes me away to that special place and if I stared too long I'd probably break down and cry…

Sweet child o' mine… Wo, oh, oh, oh

…Sweet love of mine

She's got eyes of the bluest skies. As if they thought of rain. I'd hate to look into those eyes …and see an ounce of pain

Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place Where as a child I'd hide and pray for the thunder and the rain …to quietly pass me by…

Wo, oh, oh, Sweet child o' mine… Ooh, yeah, yeah…

Sweet love of mine…

I was speechless the whole time the band was performing. Our table was two meters away from the stage. Ace was laughing at my surprised reaction that never faded till the song ended.

Sweet Child!… Sweet Chi--------ild O' Mi--ne!

"Thank you!" Axl bowed and began walking down the stage followed by his bandmates. The other guests approached them, shaking their hands and complementing them. The party host began speaking again but my mind couldn't absorb the happenings around me because Axl made me completely dumbfounded.

"You're boyfriend is really sweet" Ace giggled, I was snapped back to reality.

I glared at her, smiling. "I… I don't know what to… say…"

"Really?" she raised an eyebrow and when I whipped my head around, I was shocked again. Holy shit! Axl was coming with a bouquet of red roses in his arm.

"I must go to Matt right now, bye Crystal" Ace finally left me alone.

"Hey sweetheart" Axl smirked, standing by the table right beside me.

I took the roses from him, carrying them in my arms. My face flushed red. "Thank you"

He kissed me on the cheek before sitting beside me, slinging his heavy arm over my bare shoulders.

"Aww, that's fucking romantic" Slash commented, walking away with a girl with a straight, blond hair clinging on to his side. I assumed that she was Savannah Winsley, a famous pornstar. The rest of the guys were hanging out with other celebrities and musicians around the place. But I could see Izzy, stealing a glance at my direction while I was busy with Axl.

"We're gonna sneak away from these people later" he whispered.

"But why?" I slightly giggled, feeling his breath hit my skin.

"It's another surprise. Prepare yourself"

What kind of surprise could that be?

***

We walked around the garden hand in hand. My gown shone beautifully underneath the full moon. The curled locks of my hair waved with the wind. I have a slight smile on my reddish-pink lips while looking around, seeing the colorful flowers, fireflies and the wonderful night sky.

Axl faced at me, taking off his coat to leave him in his white dress shirt that was tucked into his pants. As usual, the upper part of his shirt was unbuttoned, revealing his chest.

"This place is such a paradise" I sighed, looking up him. Without saying another word, he shoved something from his pocket and showed me a small, velvet box. I gasped again, throwing my hands over my mouth.

What a big surprise!

"Crystal, marry me and be my wife" he opened the box, pulling out the golden ring with a hexagonal-shaped gemstone. It looks really expensive!

"Oh my God Axl, I will marry you!" the silly fangirl inside of me went out again and the gorgeous rockstar chuckled.

"That's my girl, my sweet child" he winked at me as he take my hand, putting the precious ring on my finger.

I feel so happy, we're finally engaged and I'm about to marry the man of my dreams. Throwing my arms around him, I rested my head on his chest and his hands are on my waist.

"I love you…" I could tell those words to him even a thousand times.

"I love you too" he kissed the top of my head. "Don't ever leave me"

"I won't and that's a promise I replied. I have even forgotten that we've just sneaked out into the garden to enjoy this place together.

Just him and me…

A lot of memories began flashing back:

I was just seventeen, I broke up with Travis Russell. I cried, I thought that it was the worst pain ever. But Adam, my dear brother cheered my up and gave me those precious Guns N' Roses ticket and a backstage pass. That's how my life completely changed,  I met the gorgeous rockstar up close and I've never thought that he'll be interested with me. He asked me out to come with him and be his girl, I've also had a different kind of relationship with his bandmates, who used to be my 'idols'. As the years go by, he became abusive to me, I tried to live through that situation because I believe that he'll change someday. But I was wrong, I wasn't strong enough, we broke up and I ended up with another rockstar, Sebastian Bach.

Then, I realized that no one could ever replace Axl in my heart, not even the Skid Row's loving frontman who tried to escape his wife just to be with me. A series of nightmare haunted me when I found out that Axl was already dating another girl while I stayed over at Beverly Hills. I have Sebastian, a shoulder to cry on but things got even more complicated. Seeing Axl with Stephanie made me want him back. I did a shameful thing, I hurted the brunette model infront of a lot of people. Axl and I admitted to each another that we still love each other and we both tried to pretend.  Sebastian threatened Axl to stay away from me but things never worked. I decided to leave Sebastian and go back to Los Angeles. After all of the hell I've suffered from, we met again and now I have Axl again. I've learned a lot of things in my life, but the most important thing I've known is, everybody deserves a second chance. We needed one another and like what I always tell myself, I can never escape him.

The gorgeous rockstar…

A/N:

Can you imagine that? Axl Rose proposed to you at a beautiful garden underneath the full moon?

LOL! He even dedicated Sweet Child O' Mine to her. So that's where I got this strory's title. Instead of calling it 'The Gorgeous Rockstar', it became Sweet Child O' Mine.

A lot of flashbacks just made this chapter quite dramatic. The couple are about to get married! Oh my gosh… after all of the tragic things that set them apart, Axl wouldn't have to end up walking in the cold November Rain. Guys, come on, say something! :) Tell me how much you hated to say goodbye to this story!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE