6: Mr. Rockstar is back

After a week...

Crystal turned the television off, she sat at the corner of her bed, remembering the gorgeous rockstar who stayed over at her house and left unforgettable memories.

I miss him and I couldn't forget the moment he said that I was someone special to him but I'm scared, he was surrounded by thousands of beautiful girls. What if he just tricked me? What if he'd already forgot me?

He's driving me crazy, where the heck he could be right now? Screwing other girls? Doing drugs? Or probably thinking about...me?

She shook her head. He trusted me a lot, I shouldn't be doubting him!

Suddenly, she her thoughts were interrupted by the crazy sound of the ringing telephone.  Oh my, this couldn't be him...

"Hello?"

"Crystal" said a seductive voice. It's really him...

"Axl?" she blushed, she could feel her knees weaken.

"Yeah, it's me, you silly. How are you? I missed your sweet, sweet voice" he chuckled.

She squealed like a little girl, "Oh my gosh, I feel totally sick without you. I missed you a lot"

"Really?" she could hear the smirk in his voice "So you really want to stay here with me, don't you?"

"Of course I do!" she yelled. "Forever!"

"Easy sweetie, ask your mom first. I don't want to end up in the jail" he joked.

"Oh..." she sighed "I almost forgot"

She heard a loud, crashing sound from the background.

"Axl, what was that?" she asked curiously.

"Hey guys, Axl's talking to the hot chic at the backstage" she heard another guy from the background.

"Izzy don't push me!" Axl growled.

"Shit, I'll call you later. Bye honey!" he said before hanging up.

Crystal left the telephone and started running downstairs in excitement.

"Mom!" she squealed, shaking her mother's shoulders "Axl's aking me to stay with him at Malibu!"

"What?" Evangeline couldn't say anything.

"I really wanted to go there!" she jumped in too much excitement. "Mom please! Pretty please!"

Evangeline sighed, "Sweetie, listen, it's not that I'm against your obsession with that rockstar but he's not an ordinary guy, you can't just... you know, let him drag you in his life. You are too young, it's not a safe world for you... and you don't know much about him"

"Mom, he's a grown up, he could take care of me and he was good to me. No need to worry" Crystal held her mother's pale hand. Evangeline remained silent for seconds, thinking if she'll let her daughter to stay with a famous rockstar.

"But... " Evangeline's voice trailed off "Alright, I'll let you come but-"

Crystal pulled her mother into a hug, "I love you mom! Thank you, thank you..."

"I love you too darling..." she let out a heavy sigh "Okay, you should know the following: Since your staying there, I want you to call me everyday, don't do anything that'll give me worries. Take care of yourself and I know that you are really obsessed with Axl. I've seen something in between him and you, wherever that goes... I can't say the exact word but please set limitations"