29: Free my mind

I locked myself for hours till Olivia knocked at the door and told me that Axl has finally left. This time, I thought of going somewhere to free my mind. I took a bath and got dressed into a pair of black leather pants, a red tank top and black ankle boots. After doing my makeup, I pulled my hair into a ponytail and headed downstairs.

"Oli, I'll be out for a while" I said as I grab my bag and the car keys.

"Yes Ma'am, I'll cook your favorite meal!" she responded from the kitchen.

I smiled to myself, remembering mother and those precious moments when I'm still at home with her and Adam. My phone suddenly buzzed. Shoving it out of my pocket, I read the messages from my co-worker, Briona Cooper.

Briona: 'Yo Crissy, are you free today?'

Perfect timing, sweetie. I thought to myself and started typing a reply.

Me: 'Yep, I'm actually going out for a drink. You know what I mean'

Briona: 'You bitch, you're not going anywhere without me. Pick me up at my place'

Me: 'No problem honey. I'm coming'

Alright, this is fun!

***

It was six in the evening, I was driving down the road. 'Road to Ruin' by Mr. Big is blasting off from the radio. Singing on the top of my lungs really helped me to forget about my problems. As promised, I stopped by Briona's house. She was standing infront of their gate while talking to her security guard. She was also tall and has a black, wavy hair, hazel eyes and tanned skin. Her sleek body is underneath a green, backless top and denim shorts. I pressed on the car honk so that she would notice me but I failed.

I opened the door and yelled, "Oh Briona!"

She turned at my direction and ran towards my car. "Finally, you came!"

"Get in, bitch!" I giggled. Briona rolled her eyes and sat into the car.

"Take me anywhere, baby" she ordered.

I started the engine and sped off down the road. We kept on talking about me, beating the shit out of Stephanie Seymour and getting chased by the media for several times to get an information about that happening. After thirty minutes, I quickly pulled up when a familiar bar came into view. That's right, this is where I met Sebastian.

"Wow, I've never been in this place before" Briona commented while putting on some mascara.

I parked my car at the same parking lot and I walked to the entrance with my Briona. Just like the first time I went here, only a few people were around. At least, no one recognized us. We sat on the stools by the counter and ordered some gin and tonic. Alcohol will take me away from all of my worries!

***

I don't know what time is it but it's probably midnight. I dropped Briona off her house. I was still a little sober when I got home, but I'm a really dizzy and my head hurts so bad. So far, I've managed to drive back home alive. Olivia gave me a worried look when I met her at the front door.

"Olivia, I'm not fucking drunk" I smirked at her.

"Do you need my help?"

She asked as I stumble towards the door. "No Oli, I'm a big girl!"

I was surprised when I met Sebastian at the living room. He quickly got up from the sofa and held me in his arms to support me. "Crystal, where the hell have you been?"

"I've just had fun!" I pouted my lips, looking up to him. "Is that bad?"

"No baby, I was just worried-"

"Aww, I'm with Briona fucking Cooper, why should you be worried?" I slurred. "And why are you here? You should be with Maria!"

"Crystal, sweetheart. I just can't wait to see you again" he explained.

My drunk mind is really uncontrollable right now. "What if I'll tell you that I'm knocked up right now, will you also stay with me? Take care of me and our child?"

He laughed, "Of course I'll do"

I suddenly hugged him and we almost fell on the floor. "Shit, be careful"

"Carry me upstairs, asshole" I

giggled. He picked me up bridal style and took me upstairs. Kicking the door open, he laid me on my bed and I removed my boots, throwing them away carelessly.

"So what're you gonna do now, go back to your wife?" I sneered as he sat beside me.

"No, you're worrying me. I'll sleep here tonight" he smiled down at me, flipping his long, brownish-blond hair. It felt like I really want to have fun this whole fucking day and this man is so damn sexy.

"You fucking dork" I grabbed the collar of his jacket, pulling him into a hot make out. He went on top of me and started taking off his clothes.

A/N:

A day of alcohol and sex. That's enough to be away from worries. Haha, Crystal's a bitch when she's drunk.

Damn, I've just posted three chapters within a day! This is all because of you guys! :)

READ, COMMENT, VOTE