17: Rock in Rio

Crystal squeezed Axl's hand excitedly in sight of the private jet of the Guns N' Roses, imagining the adventure that awaits her. Their first destination would be at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for an event called Rock in Rio.

"Crystal" Axl's voice snapped her back to reality.

"Oh!" she shook her head.

"Your hand is frozen, you alright?" he swiped away a few strands of her bangs that fell from her ponytail.

She blushed slightly, "Yeah, I was just really excited"

"Good" Axl simply nodded. Obviously, he's not in good mood right now.

        Crystal dropped his hand, looking down on the ground.  Whenever Axl undergoes mood swings, she feels scared and always trying to be careful with her actions. Like what Erin Everly said: You can never tell what would set him off. He shot her a quick glance and approached one of the crews and began explaining something to the guy, leaving her standing there. She gasped when someone grabbed her butt.

"What the-"

"Hey lil' bunny!" Slash slung an arm over her shoulder, smiling at her underneath his dark, curly hair.

"You perv!" she rolled her eyes.

"I just can't help it, you really got a firm ass" he laughed. "Where's Ax?"

"Over there…" she rolled her eyes and pointed out Axl.

Slash noticed her reaction, "Hmm, what's wrong?"

"What else? He's under the devil's possession as usual"

"Maybe you should leave the bitch for a while. Let's get in" he jerked his head at their private jet's direction.

"Hmm, with you?" she arched an eyebrow, shrugging his arm off her shoulder.

"Come on, I just don't want you to get bored" he smirked, grabbing the suitcase from her hand

She smiled, "Alright, let's go"

        They went up the staircase that was leading to the jet's entrance. It was like a huge lounge room inside. Slash sat by one of the red, velvet seats, he glared at Crystal, gesturing her to sit with him. She sat beside him, staring out of the wide window, seeing the rest of the band and the crews, roaming around.

"Slash, I really feel excited" she faced at him.

"For me, it's just an ordinary journey" he chuckled. She snatched the top hat over his curly hair and threw it over her head. 

"How do I look?" she looked up to him with a smile.

"You look cute"

"Look't me, I'm Slash the furball" she sang along.

       They had so much fun together, sharing jokes and teasing each other that they didn't noticed that the other guys already piled into the jet. Crystal was tearing in laughter at Slash's silly jokes, clutching her stomach that was really aching.

"Geez, that might lead to a heart attack bunny" Slash gently patted her back as she laugh heartily. She tried to punch him but she ended up having her face land on Slash's lap.

"Hey, what're you doing down there?"

"Oh my God" she mumbled, lifting her head to sit before anyone sees her and think that she was doing something down there.

"You're going to kill me!" she catched her breath, leaning against her seat.

"Oh, yeah? Should I continue?" he grinned, draping an arm around her.