23: Start Over

December 5, 1991| Beverly Hills, California

Three weeks after Axl and I broke up, I moved to a large apartment in Beverly Hills. Living there in peace with my new housemaid, named Olivia, my modeling career has gone well that I even got my own car. Also, I decided not to bother Mom and Adam so I finally gave up on trying hard to contact them. It hurts a lot whenever I remember the happy moments with the members of Guns N' Roses and my strange relationship with their frontman, Axl Rose. I was just an innocent fourteen year-old teenager who believes that my life is perfect during the first time I heard about them. Discovering how great they are, I adorned them for years, especially Axl, the most musically talented and perfectionist among them and also, the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. When I turned seventeen, I was one of the luckiest girl who met him in person, he found me really attractive for him and my innocence really amused him.  Fate brought us together and we fell in love, he dragged me into his life and I became the band's girl. I thought that it was a dream come true, I loved Axl that I also adopted his bad habits and his sensuality. We were sweet and happy till I discovered his dark side. I suffered from the worst nightmares I could ever imagine just like his previous girlfriends and ex-wife did.

I don't know why did I exchanged that perfect life I have before just to live with that gorgeous yet terrible rockstar and end up all alone after getting abused by him. The only good thing that I have achieved right now is being one of the highest paid model in America. I suddenly realized that I could actually make it even though I wasn't with those rockstars. That's right, those rockstars could only give you a little pleasure and leaves you tired and weary. But like what I always thought, this is now my life and I have to live this way.

***

It was driving back home when I spotted a newly-opened bar on my way. It wouldn't be bad if I'll chill a little bit after work right?

Pulling up my car at the parking lot, I went out and walked to the entrance, wearing a trench coat and aviators. The place is pretty spacious and there are also a few people around. That's when I crashed into someone…

"Oh shit-"

"I'm sorry!" I looked up and saw Sebastian Bach infront of me. Reminded me of the first time I met him at the Troubadour, he was the tall, skinny rockstar with a brownish-blond hair that reaches his waist and a really handsome face. I've once heard that he lives somewhere here is Beverly Hills and it so happened that we met at a bar again.

He smirked when he recognized me. "It's you, Crystal. So where's Axl?"

"We're no longer together" I muttered.

"You mean you're all alone?" he said, not breaking his stare on me.

I suddenly felt like flirting with him. He was really sexy, I couldn't deny it and I wanted to have him. It's my turn to start over.

"I'm not alone at all" I said with my soft, seductive voice.

"What do you mean, sweetie?" he chuckled.

"Because you're here with me" I bit my lower lip, knowing that it would drive him crazy.

"Shit, your making me excited, baby" he hissed.

By his reaction, I could tell that he finally caught the hint. He held my hand and led me to the table where another rockstar was sitting. He has a dark, feathered-looking hair, gorgeous eyebrows, tanned skin and a nose ring with a chain attached to his ear. I think I've also seen him at the Troubadour but I didn't mind him that much.

"Fuck man, who's the chic?" he winked at me.

"Hey there. I'm Crystal" I winked back at him before taking a seat.

"I'm Rachel Bolan" he beamed. "You're a model, for sure"

"Exactly" I giggled, crossing my legs to reveal the black, laced garter of my fishnet stockings.

Rachel definitely noticed that. He suddenly got up. "Excuse me guys"

I watch him walk away while laughing internally. He would definitely jerk off.

"Crystal, what did you do to him?" Sebastian glared at me with a smirk.

"I don't know" I shook my shoulders.

"You're so fucking hot you know?" he laid a hand around my waist, sliding it up and down my sides.

"Want to play a game?" I teased, copying his words during the time he tried to hit on me at the Troubadour.

"Why not?" he grinned.

A/N:

Damn, Sebastian Bach is so sexy!

If you guys already forgot, he appeared at chapter 10.

We're gonna say goodbye to Axl for a while because Crystal's relationship with Sebastian will make her realize how much she pretended that she doesn't need Axl. Watch out for the next, hot chapter!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE