22: Feelings that faded away

A/N:

I changed the story from third person point of view to Crystal Watson's. This would make the story easier to understand now that the events are getting a bit complicated.

***Crystal's P.O.V.***

The loud music coming from the gigantic speakers pounded my ears as Axl drag me into the nighrclub, the crowds were usually composed of wild, crazy rockstars and some slutty bitches who were brushing themselves against Axl. I was honestly irritated especially when he gives them attention. Like what I've thought, he has just gone so fucking worst. We used to date in hotels and in classy restaurants but not in strange nightclubs, so I really feel bad about this. Once we found an empty table, I was urged to talk, despite of the fact that he's on a high and he could hit me anytime.

"Axl, what the hell?" I hissed.

"I'm gonna meet up with someone" he muttered and glared at the waitress who took his order. He didn't even asked me if I wanted anything!

I kept my gaze down on the table. "But this is not the date I was expecting"

"Yeah, that's right. That's because I've finally changed my mind"

Shit, I don't want to think about what's about to happen next. I will not cry at all. Just got to accept my faith. I shouldn't have gave him a fucking chance.

         The waitress came back and served our drinks. Axl gave me a devious smirk and slammed the bottle of beer infront of me.

"What?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"You just look so hot tonight" he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I didn't blushed, instead, it felt strange.

He turned his gaze away from me when a satanic-looking guy with a long, ebony hair, shiny piercings and eyes that were sorrounded with eyeliner approached us. As expected, he was his dealer. Axl gave him some cash and the guy tossed a brown paper bag over our table.

"Don't worry my love, I'll share it to you" he chuckled.

You're crazy!

I took a sip from my drink and tried to ignore him.

***

Everything's much worse than I thought. A long night of terrible nightmare. Axl tried to drag me into the comfort room to make out with him. Refusing to do it, he left me alone and started hitting on those stupid sluts right in front of me. He's such a devil.

     Finally, I sighed in relief when he was driving back to Malibu. Though this drunken rockstar was driving like a maniac down the dark rode. I don't mind at all, just wanted to be out of that nightclub. All of a sudden, he pulled up the car and I noticed  that there were no people around, I panicked.

"What're you doing?" I glared at him.

"I want you to do me a favor" he scooted closer to me, making me froze. The smell of liquor and weeds filled my nose.

"Kiss me…" he tilted his head. "Here"

Fuck, here he goes again!

My cheeks set into a deep blush. "Axl, not here"

"Come on, I won't be harsh"

Whatever it means, I don't want to know it. My thoughts were interrupted when he kissed me on the lips. I quickly pulled away and I accidentally slapped him across the face.

"F**ck" he shot me a death glare that really terrified me. "No one has ever denied me like that"

"Oh my gosh, I'm… sorry" I muttered, pressing myself against the window.

"Get out of the f***ing car right now!" he growled.

I gave him a pleading look. "Please Axl don't do this"

"I said get out, bitch!" he grabbed me by the hair and reached for the door to open it.

"No please!" I screamed and tried to remove his grip from my hair.

"You're f***ing useless! Go home by yourself" he pushed me out of the car and I crashed on the dirty road.

       He slammed the door close and drove away. He's going to leave here? Like an abandoned puppy? Anyways, this is much better than dealing with a drunken asshole. I will not cry, not at all. This is now my life, I have to live this way. My family hated me, my friends aren't around no one could help me now that it was midnight and my boyfriend left me in the middle of the road. This time, I thought of Gilby, making me wish that I was his girl, I wouldn't suffer this much. I was still a couple of miles away from Malibu and there's no other way to get there all by myself without being raped or killed.

      I got up and brushed the dirt off myself, walking down the road aimlessly to find a decent hotel to stay in. I don't want to think about tomorrow, finding a safe place for tonight is the best thing to do right now.

***

Thank God, I found a decent and hotel to check in last night and now I was on my way back to Axl's mansion, praying that he's back to normal right now.

Stepping out of the cab, I paid the driver and walked into the mansion that I have once mistaken as a paradise. I went upstairs and as expected, Axl was infront of his grand piano. He was in a red bathrobe and boxers. Walking silently towards him, he noticed me.

"Where were you last night?" his deep, husky voice erupted through the silence.

I clenched my fist. "I should be here last night if you didn't kicked me out of the car"

"Shut up" he snorted.

"You shut the fuck off, asshole!" I yelled.

He got up and I felt his fist hit me hard on the left cheek. I lost my balance and I fell on my knees.

"You're no longer that innocent girl I've loved before, you became a real bitch"

"That's because you changed me" I said softly.

"Stop fooling around Crystal"

"Kill me now 'cause I'm breaking up with you!" I grinned under the curtains of my long copper hair that veiled my face. My mind's made up, I'm tired of being hurted and tormeted. I'm going to breakup with him

He frowned, "You're leaving me?"

"Yeah, that's right!"

"You can't do that-"

"Of course I can!" I cutted him off, grabbing on to the shelf beside me to hoist myself up.

"You're really insane, aren't you?" he gave me a sarcastic smile.

"No, I'm not insane. You are insane! You're a fucking nutcase!" I spatted at him.

"If that's what you want, bitch. I'm not gonna kill you. Let's see how long you can live each day without me" he turned away from me.

He didn't even stopped me. I knew it, he has no feelings for me at all. This relationship doesn't makes sense at all. He did changed my life, he had once made me happy, I had seen how it hurted to be departed from him but now everything went totally miserable. Whenever I meet those eyes, all I could see is how much the spark of my feelings for him totally faded away. I should free myself…

We'll see, motherfucker!

A/N:

Don't hate me for this chapter guys :)

Crystal has finally broke up with Axl. But that doesn't means that the story was about to end, the next chapters would be more exciting! The tour was about to be resumed and new characters will appear!

What can you guys say about Crystal's P.O.V.?