20: The New Guy

It been almost a week eversince Izzy Stradlin's departure. Crystal and Axl went back to Malibu and continued her modeling career temporarily. The band immediately found a new rythm guitarist to replace Izzy and their tour will be resumed on December, which would be next month. For now, they are enjoying their short break.

***

It was seven in the evening, Crystal has just got home from work. Once she entered their room, she could hear the shower. Axl's definitely in the bathroom. She stripped off her clothes and got changed into a black, laced camisole and a pair of denim shorts. Knowing that the rest of the band will come tonight together with the new guy, she wanted to look pleasing. Wiping off her makeup, she re-applied some onyx black eye makeup and pink lipstick. Then she started brushing her hair, letting it bounce freely against her back.

The bathroom door suddenly opened, "That felt good" Axl groaned.

She pulled down her camisole and whipped her head around, seeing the rockstar with a towel wrapped around his waist while drying up his messy, damp hair.

"Wow, so hot here!" she giggled.

"Will you stop checking me out" he was pretending to be annoyed at her.

"I wasn't looking" she faced away from him, giggling continuously.

Something heavy landed on her head. She touched her head and realized that it was the towel. Damn, he's... She shrugged it off.

"Oh my gosh" she blushed fiercely and burried her face in her hands.

He sat beside her, "Are you alright love?"

She peeked a little in between her fingers and saw that he's in his boxers. Lifting up her head, she smiled at him. "Yeah"

"Aren't you tired?" he held her arms and pulled her closer to him so that he could kiss her on the neck.

She winced, tilting her head. "Not yet for a little party"

He stopped, "How did you know?"

"Slash messaged me" she giggled at his disappointed reaction.

"Damn, I wanted to surprise you" he mumbled. "I'm gonna kill that furry dickhead"

"It's okay, love. You better prepare yourself 'cause they'll be here after a while" she kissed him on the cheek.

Without saying another word, he got up and headed to the closet.

***

The whole band came in. Behind them is a hot-looking guy with a dark, wavy hair and a friendly grin across his face that revealed a dimple at his lower right of his face. He was wearing a dress shirt with floral designs and leather pants. Obviously, he was the new guy. Crystal's eyes were glued at him, thinking how his personality completely opposed Izzy's.

"Hey man, welcome to the band!" Axl shook his hand.

"Lil' bunny!" Slash yelled, interrupting Crystal's thoughts.

"Slash!" she ran towards him and pulled him into a hug.

"That's sweet!" he chuckled and glared down at her.

"How's your day?"

"It f***s" he laughed. "I was dating Savannah Winsley"

She threw her hands over her mouth in surprise. "Isn't that girl is a pornstar?"

"Exactly" he nodded, proudly.

"That's a jackpot!" she shook his shoulders.

"And guess what? We're finally going back on tour next month"