11: Truth hurts

After a year

Year 1991| Malibu, California

       Living with rockstars and being one of the highest paid model in America, Crystal had totally changed. This time, she was no longer the shy, fan girl whom Axl met before, instead, she is now a more confident and more matured person.

        Unfortunately, during the past few months, her relationship with Axl became horrible. Most of the time, Axl would come home drunk from his gigs, passing by her without an explanation, that gets them into a huge fight the very next day. The strange purple bruises on Crystal's skin are also a proof of his violent attitude towards her. She could not deny that she regret everything she left behind just to live with him. Sometimes she couldn't help but cry whenever she realizes how much he have changed.

          But she was finally in this state and she couldn't do anything to bring back her simple and peaceful life. So she would have to live this way.

What's going to happen to her relationship with Axl?

Find out…

***

        It was eight in the evening, Crystal made her exit from the studio. She headed to a dark parking lot where the lights are dimming  and she was totally alone. All she could hear are her high heels clicking against the ground. Clutching her fur coat, she stood there while staring down her phone, trying to dial Axl's number.  He hasn't showed up for almost two weeks. What she knows is, he's out with his  bandmates for a recording session. But she really misses him, she wanted to settle their problems towards one another but he never answer her calls and messages which made her more worried. It was nothing new to her, everyday she gets worried sick about a rockstar who doesn't even care about her. She looked around, suddenly feeling like someone's lurking on her.

"You must be Crystal Watson" a strange voice said.

      She looked around and saw a guy in a leather jacket, leaning against the wall. He has a frizzy, bleach-blond hair that reaches below his shoulders. He was really familiar.

"Who are you?" she swiped her hair out of her face.

"You don't know me?" he laughed sarcastically. "You gotta be kidding"

     Her heart started skipping when the stranger walked towards her. Then, it hitted her. It was Steven Adler, ex- drummer of Guns N' roses. Axl fired him from the band last year because his drug addiction causes their recording session to be delayed for many times. According to him, he was illegitimately fired from the band and also, his girlfriend, Adriana Smith slept with Axl for several times to make him jelous. He hated Axl eversince his departure.

"Steven? What're you doing here?"

"And you are Axl's beautiful girl…too bad, you're gonna end up like his ex-wife" he shook his head.

Crystal got ofended, "What did you just said?"

He slid his hands into his pockets and looked up the sky. "Guess you haven't seen him for weeks, am I right?"

      Numerous thoughts made her nervous. She felt her knees weaken. No way! How did he knew that?

"How did you knew that?" she scowled at him.

"I know where he is" he simply stated.

"Why should I believe you?" she tried her best to calm down but she couldn't.

Steven gave her an amused look, "Aren't you going to be much doubtful than those questions? That's because I've been with him for years, I've seen what kind of asshole he was"