7: Burning Passion

Malibu, California

Crystal and Axl went on sharing things about each other on their way to his mansion. Crystal thought she could only see that place in the television but now she's about to stay there together with her dream guy. Gazing out of the window, she could see the beautiful seashore of Malibu.

The limousine pulled up infront of a pair of gigantic, silver gates. The driver got out, carrying Crystal's suitcases and followed the couple as they walk towards his beautiful, white mansion. She gasped in amazement.

"It's wonderful, Axl" she squeezed his hand as they walk down the foyer.

He showed her the whole ground floor consisting of the lounge room, bathroom, kitchen and the dining area. The walls are pure white, covered with his band's pictures and there are also religious artifacts that were displayed  around the living room. They were Axl's collection from Latin America. Crystal remained speechless.

"Now, were going to your room" he pulled her to the staircase, leading to a long hallway. She felt extremely excited.

At the right side of the hallway are doors, facing the wide windows underneath the scarlet curtains. He led her to her new room. Crystal wandered around, smiling from ear to ear.

"I just thought that it would be a little awkward for you to sleep with me so I prepared the guest room for you"

"Oh my gosh, I love you Axl!" she suddenly pulled him into a tight embrace.

"I love you too" he hugged her back. Her heart fluttered, those words circled in her mind repeatedly. He grabbed her hand and led her to the balcony, showing her the beautiful view of the distant seashore.

"I would like to ask you if..." his voice trailed off.

She looked up to him curiously, "If what?"

He smirked, "If you'll be my girlfriend"

She gasped and covered her mouth, "I'd love to!"

Before any of them realizes how they feel, they leaned towards one another till she felt his soft, lips on hers. For Cyrstal, he wasn't her first kiss but it was the most passionate of all. They pulled away and remained silent for seconds.

Me? His girlfriend, that's just so... fast... I've only dreamed to watch his live concert and have his autograph like a typical fangirl does. But being his girlfriend or having a taste of his precious lips was one impossible thing that I've experienced.

"Ya better start unpacking your stuffs" he broke the silence, pointing at the heavy suitcases on the floor.

She smiled, turning around to fix her stuffs. He sat on the wide bed, while watching her.

"Are you sure you can do that yourself?"

Crystal looked up to him, "Yeah Mr. Rockstar, no need to bother yourself at all"

She opened the suitcases and transferred her stuffs into the walk in closet. After fixing her room, Axl decided to take her somewhere. They hang out at a popular café and went shopping. It could be the happiest day in her life. She is now officially together with her dream guy. Entering a relationship with a rockstar, she expects that her life will never be the same.

***

Midnight came...

Crystal just woke up from a nightmare. She sat up from her bed, catching her breath. Her pulse is raising and her thoughts were flying violently in her mind. She feels terrified and there's only one person in her mind who will make her feel safe. She took a lacy, purple robe from her closet and slipped it over her silk nightgown.

She got out of her room. Down the hallway, the scarlet curtains are being lifted by the cold, night breeze. She knocked at the last room which belongs to him. The door opened after a few seconds and Axl stood there, rubbing his eyes. He was shirtless, Crystal felt a little awkward.

"Hey sweetheart, come in" he said with his deep, husky voice. He got back inside and Crystal followed.

It was really the biggest among the rooms, lit by sparkling chandeliers on the ceilings. There are guitars and amps, neatly displayed beside his grand piano.

Axl sat on his king sized bed that was by the wide windows under the scarlet curtains. The beautiful view of the moon and stars can be seen clearly from there.

"Come here, tell me what's wrong" he said as if he could read her mind. She walked towards the bed and sat beside him.

"I had a nightmare. I feel so scared when I'm alone" she stared down on the floor, too shy to stare at him.

"You can stay here, love. I'll do anything to keep you feel safe" he glared at her, lifting up her chin with his finger. "Damn, you look even more beautiful"

Crystal's ivory cheeks flushed red as she look up to his gorgeous face. He pulled her into another long, passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. Crystal felt his hands on her shoulders, slowly slipping off the lacy robe she was wearing. She suddenly remembered the day they met at a nightclub... when she accidentally kissed him.

I've did it before but... why do I feel suddenly nervous.

She suddenly pulled away, avoiding his stare. I actually have no idea what's about to happen next...

"Shit, what's wrong with you?" he felt a little disappointed.

"Axl..." her voice trailed off. "I... I haven't gone this far with any guy before"

"So what? Don't tell me you're scared?" he smirked, running his finger on her bare arm. "Relax, you'll get used to it"

Chills ran down her spine when he kissed her neck, cradling her head with his hand. It was her weakest spot. Her eyes fluttered close as a soft moan escaped her lips.

He stopped and smirked at her, "Ya like it, don't you?"

She felt a burning desire for him, throwing her hands around his neck, he laid her down on the bed. The gentle kisses went harder till it led to the most unforgettable moment she had ever experienced.