10: Good Times

Troubadour, the place where the first concert of Guns N' Roses happened during late 80's. They had another gig today. Crystal was awkwardly clinging onto Axl's side while he was busy talking to some strange guys, Rachel Bolan and Scotti Hill, who were from a band called Skid Row. Unfortunately, she felt out of place that she decided to leave for a while.

"I'll just go get a drink" she patted Axl's shoulder and pushed through the crowd of people to get her way to the bar.

        She sat by the stools infront of the counter, ordering some vodka. She doesn't really drink but she suddenly felt the need of it. Since it's really hot, she flipped her hair and took off Axl's leather jacket, revealing the red, tank top she had on. She took a swig of her drink and looked back at Axl and the other guys, still too busy to notice that she's gone.

"What does a beautiful girl like you doin' here all alone?" said the guy beside her.

        She whipped her head at his direction and felt her cheeks heat up. Next to her, is a tall, skinny guy with a gorgeous face, giving her a seducing look. He has those dark circles under his eyes and a common rockstar look with his long, brownish-blond hair that falls down his waist.

"Uhm, my boyfriend's quite busy with those douchebags" she jerked head at Axl's direction. The guy gave her an amused look to realize that she was referring to Axl Rose.

"Your Rose's new girl?" he shook his head. "He always manage to get beautiful girls. I wouldn't be surprised, he's a chic magnet"

Crystal took another swig of her drink and narrowed her eyes at him, "And who are you?"

"You don't know me? I wonder what planet you came from" he gave her a sarcastic smile. "I'm Sebastian Bach from Skid Row and those guys whom you called douchebags are my band mates"

        Oh God, kill me now… I just humiliated some guys I didn't even know.

"I'm sorry!" she clamped her hand on her mouth, looking away from him.

Her reaction amused him again, "That'll be forgotten if you'll tell me your name"

"I'm Crystal Watson" she made a shy smile, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"Wonderful name. Want to play a game while your boyfriend's busy?" he stretched out his hand towards her face, gently caressing her cheeks with his warm touch.

       She became quiet, thinking that this was really wrong, she knows what kind of game he was talking about. Doesn't he understand? I'm taken, he shouldn't be doing this!

       Her thoughts were interrupted when he poked her at the ribcage.

"Oh God!" she squirmed.

He laughed a little bit, "Hey I was just kidding"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not interested though"

        She tried to ignore him, returning her attention to her drink. After a few seconds, she felt a pair of hands over her shoulders. Looking up, she saw Axl smiling down at her.

"There you are!"

         Her lips spread into a smile and checked out Sebastian at the corner of her eye but he was no longer there.

"Aha! You're drinking!"

"So what?"

        She paid the bartender and got up from her seat, slipping on the jacket.

"I just got bored" she chuckled, clinging onto his side again. He ruffled her hair and made their way to a table where the rest of the band were resting.

"Where have you been?" Duff said to Crystal as she and Axl take a seat.

"I was at the bar and…uhm, I just got into a weird conversation with a guy named Sebastian Bach" she shrugged.

Axl laughed, "You mean Bas? He's an old friend of mine"

"Good" Crystal said sarcastically.

"He's cool" Slash added.

"Don't worry he's a nice guy" Axl pinched her on the cheek.

"Yo waiter!" Dizzy called out.

"Get us another round here" Matt ordered.

        It was another tired, yet joyful day with her favorite rockstars. Crystal wished everyday would be like this. In the middle of the loud chatterings and laughters, Crystal felt a warm, comforting touch on her hand. She turned her head and smiled at Axl, the man who changed her life. He gently kissed her forehead and whispered…

"I love you…"