EPILOGUE

****EPILOGUE*****

Hand in hand, the couple walked around the seashore of Malibu, the place that reminded them how their love story started. They've just got back home from their honeymoon in Paris and the fresh sea air, the warm sand and the beautiful sunset seemed to be invisible for the gorgeous rockstar as he  watch his wife in adoration. The girl who changed him, granted his wish and made him madly fall in love.

Crystal looked up to Axl with her icy-blue eyes. The wind made her long summer dress float a little bit. She laughed with her sweet, angelic voice as the man of her dreams hold her in his arms to spin her around. A lot of conflicts and tragedies torn them apart but their love for one another brought them back together.

Crystal, the famous supermodel was now expecting to have their first baby within a few months. She never regret anything, though he abused and hurted her before. It's true, everyone deserves a second chance. Axl proved that he could turn himself into a better person and leave his vices to show Crystal how much he loves her.

Crystal, on the other hand, considered everything about her relationship with the rockstar as a dream come true. From a fangirl, to a famous supermodel and now she's Axl Rose's wife.

So that's the story of  innocent fangirl and the gorgeous rockstar.

Sweet Ending…

A/N:

PLEASE READ MY NEXT NOTE, aren't you wondering why I changed the title? ;)

For the greatest surprise,

COMMENT, VOTE and KEEP READING