38: The Rockstar's Bride

"My beautiful daughter" Mom sighed as she cups my face with her hands. I slowly turned to the mirror and suddenly became speechless.

I've gone through a lot of makeover, got dressed up in the most expensive garments and transformed into different beautiful characters. But this day, seemed to be the most special. My makeup is light and simple, my hair was done in a curly updo, a pair of diamond earrings dangled from my ears and most of all, I'm in my sleek wedding dress. It was a laced tube on top with tiny diamonds and a long skirt made of chiffon, making my legs visible.

"Mom, is that… me?"

"Yes, that's you, honey" she said as she stood by my side.

"I just can't believe it"

"I feel like I'm getting really old right now" my mother chuckled. "I'm going to be a granny"

"Mom, promise that you'll be there when my baby arrives" I glared down at her with my eyebrows furrowed.

"Of course, my dear. Though it tugs my heart"

"But why?"

"Because you used to be my little princess" a tear rolled down her cheek and it affected me so bad. But still, I tried to hold back my tears.

"Mom!" I chuckled, stretching out my hand towards her face to wipe off her tears. "Don't cry!"

"Let's go, you're husband is waiting" she lifted the long, chiffon skirt of my gown as we head out of the dressing room.

***

My heartbeat went faster and faster. Taking my first step, I could see the gorgeous rockstar at the other side of the isle, standing by the right side of the altar in his elegant formal wear. My family, some of my relatives, Axl's friends, bandmates and their girlfriends, watched me with smiles on their faces. I tried to keep my smile underneath the white veil that covers my face, Axl stared at me in admiration as he waited for me and when I got there, he held my frozen hand and took the veil off my face. I blushed, looking away from him. The ceremony has started and my groom kept on checking me out at the corner of his eye. Brought by too much self-consciousness, I slightly nudged him and he smirked.

Just as the words 'I do' escaped my lips, I let out a sigh of relief. He's now all mine, forever…

***

After the silent wedding ceremony. We headed to the reception held at a classical hotel. It was such a perfect paradise, there was a ball, a catering and most of all my friends, my family and the love of my life is here with me. My curled hair is loosened, flowing down my back and I got changed into a red, mermaid gown. Axl had his arm around my waist while he was talking to Del James. My mind hasn't absorbed yet that we're finally married, I've waited for a long time for this moment to come and it could be the best part of my life.

"Congratulations, lil' bunny!" Slash came in, shaking my hand violently.

"Thank you, thank you!" I chuckled.

All of the members of Guns N' Roses were here as well as Gilby and Daniella.There are also other rockstars and musical artist who are good friends with the band, some of them were my favorites when I was still an innocent fangirl. But nothing else matters now that I'm finally married to the guy of my dreams. The place was filled with joy and laughter mixed with the sweet sound of violin and the clinking of wine glasses. Axl faced at me with a grin.

"Why so quiet, huh?" he kissed me on the cheek and I giggled.

"Hey guys, congratulations" a high-pitched voice just made me turn around. It was Sebastian.

"Oh my gosh…" I muttered.

"Bas!" Axl slightly punched his arm and the blonde singer  just laughed.

"She's really beautiful" Sebastian shot me his seducing look again and rolled my eyes jokingly.

"Yeah, I know you fucking dick" Axl pulled me closer to him. "Sorry, but she's mine"

"How's it going with Maria?" Axl continued, Sebastian finally shifted his gaze off my blushing face.

"We're doing good right now" he answered with a grin.

"I'm glad to hear that" Axl smirked at him.

"So… see ya around, Ax" Sebastian gave me one last glance before turning around to leave.

I hugged Axl from the side as we watch him walk away. The best buddies are finally at peace. More guests approached us and I politely thanked them. There's nothing I can wish more than this moment. After a while, the orchestral band played an exciting song called 'Sway', all of the guests went to the ball with their dance partners. Of course, Axl wouldn't miss the chance to ask me out. With my hands holding on to his neck and his hands on my hips, we danced to the beat, not caring about the people around us. Only me and this gorgeous rockstar. The way he danced, it reminded me of the nightlife party. I was smiling from ear to ear as I get lost into those mesmerizing eyes. I've never done anything so sure in my life. But now, I do believe that he's my true love, for sure…

A/N:

The perfect song for this chapter is Queen's song, The Wedding March. God, I'm missing for weeks! Hope you loved this chapter! This was not yet the last guys, I'll try to update sooner. I'M REALLY SORRY for making you wait for a long time.

By the way, I deleted my story 'Stolen Heart'. For those who are reading it, I'll just write a new Sebastian Bach story. Thanks for your patience guys and wow, I'm gaining reads n' votes day by day! It's all because of you! ♥♥♥

So… will there be a happy ending for the newly wed couple?

Find out…

READ, COMMENT, VOTE