24: He's really wild

I really don't know where I'm getting myself into but I let Sebastian drive my car and take me anywhere though it was nine in the evening. Anyways, he wasn't really harmful or I couldn't see any trace of psychotic attitude in him. He was nice and less serious than Axl, his voice wasn't too deep. Instead, it was a bit high-pitched.

I was doing my makeup when my phone rang. Grabbing it from my purse, my eyes widened to see whose number it is. It's Slash. I could feel my eyes start to water but I tried to fight back the tears.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew about our breakup. Actually, though I moved here to hide and be away from everyone, the whole world already still knew about us, it was all over the news and magazines. That's my other problem about being a supermodel and being attached to rockstars, everythings in my life were being invaded by fans and medias. I wonder if they already knew that I was abused by one of the world's greatest frontman. That would be a shame, I really don't need someone to seek justice for me, just wanted to live in peace. As the phone kept on ringing, I ignored it and finished fixing myself. Though it hurts deep inside. I thought that Slash didn't care but he was the one who saved me from Axl. But I have to avoid him or any of them for my goodness. I hid my phone back to my purse.

"Who's that?" Sebastian asked.

"Uhm, my brother" I lied and suddenly thought of changing the topic. "Where are we going?"

"At my place" he smirked. "Exciting, isn't it?"

I felt a bit nervous. "Yeah..."

God, what am I doing? I just met him but I really feel like throwing myself on to him.

"Seb, stop the car. I'm outta here" Rachel said from the backseat.

"Dude, I thought you were-"

"Come on, I'm on a hurry!" Rachel cutted him off.

What a short- tempered dick.

"Fine asshole" Sebastian pulled up the car and waited for Rachel to go out.

"See ya dude!" he slammed the door closed.

"Where the hell would he go?" I glared out of the window.

"I don't know" Sebastian answered as he continue driving.

I silently stared at him for minutes till he spoke, "Why'd you broke up with Axl?"

That question is like a sharp blow to the stomach. Oh God. "Uhm, it's... a long story"

He snorted, "Maybe it's because you're too young for him"

"Excuse me?" I felt a bit confused about that statement.

"Never mind" he shot me a glance then focused back on the road.

***

A huge, elegant house, I wouldn't be surprised. He's a rockstar. My eyes wandered around as we walk down the living room. I slipped off my trench coat to leave me in my red, leather dress underneath. The tight garment made my boobs spill out a bit on the top. Sebastian's seducing eyes were glued on me.

"Who's with you? You stay here all alone?"

"Nah, I live with Maria, my girlfriend" he flipped his hair while waiting for my reaction.

I raised an eyebrow, "What the fuck?"

He chuckled. "Easy baby, don't cuss... she wouldn't be around for a week"

"That's not the point, you dork. What else am I doing here?" I scowled at him.

"I'm ditching her, what else?" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes. He has girlfriend but he wanted me more than her, I love this guy. "You're so mean but I like that"

"I'm tired of dealing with a toxic girl" he draped an arm around my shoulder. I giggled and absent-mindedly ran my fingers down his long hair. I've been yearning for something that I couldn't explain it. I think I wanted to satisfy my desire right now but I'm nervous. Never done it before with other man, only with Axl. I mean, I slept with Steven Adler but that was just an accident, I was drunk and unaware of everything.

"I wanted to see your room" I tucked a strand of my copper hair behind my ear. I can do this!

Free yourself Crystal!

"Follow me"

We entered his room and I winced when he pushed me on to his bed.

"Someone's excited" I smirked at him, throwing my high heels on the floor.

"I thought you wanted to play a game, baby" he took off his shirt, revealing his skinny, yet hot body. Flipping his hair, he hovered over me. My heart skipped at the tensing feeling of the heat radiating off him.

Now that his face is over mine, I slightly traced the dark circles around his eyes. I was nervous, but I'll show him what I got. His eyes fluttered close at my touch.

I couldn't help it, he's so sexy. I held the side of his face with both of my hands and pulled him into a tender kiss. Our lips synced perfectly. The pleasure made me felt like my soul flew out of my body. He was a good kisser. He pulled away from my lips and made his way down my neck. I moaned and got distracted by the buldge, pressing in between my tighs. His hand began to slide underneath my back before unzipping my dress and slipped it off my body.

"You're really perfect" he sighed.

I dug my fingernails into his back when he began thrusting himself into me, making me let out a soft cry in pain and pleasure. I wasn't tight at all after being with Axl for almost a year but Sebastian's just so different. He was really wild at the very beginning.

A/N:

WTF? This was a very short chapter! I'll do better next time. Anyways I want to something hear from you guys!

READ, COMMENT, VOTE