8: Intoxicating Kisses

"Wake up, love" Crystal opened her eyes and saw the most gorgeous man of her life leaning over her face. His smile makes my day.

"Jerk" she chuckled, "Why so early?"

"That's because the other guys are coming today and you don't want to miss the chance to hang out with them, don't you?" his full, tempting lips made another smirk.

"Get off me" she pushed him and they both sat up on the bed.

"Get dressed, you are coming with us"

"I'll just go take a shower" she gave him a quick kiss and grabbed her clothes on the floor before walking to the bathroom.

After grooming up herself, she wrapped a towel around her body and went to the next room where her clothes and other stuffs were kept.

Hanging out with my idols? This is really exciting!

She squealed in excitement as she pull out a white shirt that was shredded at the back and a pair of leather shorts, she put them on together with combat boots. Then, she smudged some red, matte lipstick and brushed her copper hair. When she checked herself at the mirror, the events last night flashed in her mind in sight of the love bite on her neck.

She bit her bottom lip, she haven't felt that painful pleasure before. She knows that she loves him and she has no regret about the whole happening on the bed but there's one thing that bothers her, she forgot about her mother's warning and she lost something.

***

At the end of the staircase, she could here loud voices from the lounge room. She went there, meeting the tall, blonde bassist, Duff McKagan.

"Duff!" she squealed, clamping her hands over her mouth.

"Woah, who's this?" he took off his aviators and glared at Crystal who almost got his height. "Uhm, you're familiar"

She was about to say something but Axl grabbed her hand, showing her to the rest of the guys.

"Guys, this is Crystal Watson. You know, the hot fangirl from L.A." he wrapped an arm around her waist as she smile, awkwardly to them. "And now, she's my girl"

"I should have got her first" Duff winked at Crystal as he squish himself in between Slash and Izzy.

"Dude, you're lucky" Slash grinned under his wild, curly hair. "Hi Crystal, want me to give you free guitar lessons?"

"Oh my gosh! It would be an honor" Crystal winked.

"Shut up!" Axl said to Slash.

"Hey, Crystal, come here" Duff gestured her naughtily to sit on his lap.

She couldn't help but giggle at these flirty guys as she embrace Axl by his side.

"I really love these guys"

"Come here Duff, I'll slice your throat" Axl threatened.

"Hey assholes, Darren said he's finally meeting up with us today. Right exactly at the arena" Matt said as he stare down on his phone.

"Just perfect" Slash commented. "I like that guy"

"A new member?" she looked up to Axl.

"Yeah, our new keyboardist" he smiled at her.

"Oh my gosh!" she squealed again jumping a little bit. Her attention was suddenly diverted to the other guys.

"You're really loud last night" Slash said to Duff.