33: Like the first time

I felt so happy to see him but all I could do is smirk and slap him across the face. Hard enough to make him realize how much that gorgeous face made my life miserable. He was shocked.

"Ow, Crystal… that hurts!" he rubbed his cheek.

I giggled and ran out of the store without getting my umbrella, the raindrops pricked my pale skin. He ran after me but he stopped by the entrance door. I gave him my sweetest smile that will get him here in the rain with me.

He shook his head and finally stepped into the rain to get me. He lifted me from the ground and spun me around.

"I love you Axl" I never cared, we were in the middle of a dark, silent street while soaking wet in the rain.

"Damn. I fucking love you too" he stared at me, gently caressing my cheek with his fingers. His touch, he made me blush like the innocent fangirl I used to be. "May I have a second chance?"

Without replying, I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back and placed his hands on my hips. I closed my eyes, savoring the passion and pleasure that flew me out of reality.

You're all I ever wanted. I'm ready to fall in love again

After a few seconds, he pulled away and smiled at me. "Is that a yes?"

"Yes…" I nodded. Finally I wouldn't be alone. The most important piece of my life is back and that would be Axl, my true love.

Even though he abused me, hurted me and cheated on our relationship, my feelings for him never faded no matter how much I tried to forget him.

"We're going back home my love" he said softly. When he said that I know that I wouldn't have to wake up with the other side of the bed empty. Someone will finally embrace in the cold nights and someone will shine each of my day with happy memories.

"I would love to" I replied, totally ignoring the cold raindrops that made me shiver.

Without letting go of my hand, he led me to his new ride. A dark Lamborghini Diablo that looks really amazing. He got into the driver's seat and gestured me to come in.

"If I stepped in there, I might mess up with your new car" I said shyly.

"It's not a problem" he chuckled and I finally sat on the car, taking off my wet coat.

"Fucking shit, I forgot my cigarettes" he grumbled as he rev the car.

I rolled my eyes and mocked him. "That's not a problem"

"You're a bad girl Crystal" he chuckled again and my cheeks heated up at his deep, husky voice. I really love hearing it.

Just like the first time he drove for me, my heart leaped. This car is much faster than his first one.

"We have to get back to Malibu as fast as this thing could" he said with a smirk.

"God, Axl. You're gonna kill us!" I panicked.

"There you go again sweetheart. You got to change those wet clothes you have on before you could catch a cold"

***

We got into his mansion within a few minutes. I couldn't believe I'm still alive and I'm here again, in his huge, elegant mansion. Seeing those red, velvet sofas, sparkling chandeliers hanging from the ceilings, the religious artifacts displayed around… I missed this place so bad.

"Uhm, Axl?" I muttered just as we walk upstairs. 

"What?"

"My clothes and stuffs were left at my apartment" I replied, feeling my wet garments stick on to my body.

"We'll get them tomorrow. I'll lend you some of mine" he smirked, eyeing me up and down. I felt myself blush again.

"Axl, you fucking douchbag!" I yelled but tried to hide my embarrassment and I stopped involuntarily when he opened the door to our room.

"You're acting like a little girl again Crystal"

"Hmp!" I rolled my eyes. He's the only one who could make me feel like this. I'm nervous just like the first time we met.

"Get used to it" he walked into the room and I followed.

I was looking around, remembering the moment he asked me out to be his girlfriend, our first, passionate night…

"Get changed" he threw some clothes at my direction I immediately caught them.

"Thanks" I ran to the bathroom when he started taking off his clothes. Damn, I used to see him naked but I don't know why I really feel so fucking nervous right now.

I took a warm bath and threw on the clothes of Axl. A white, oversized shirt and a pair of boxers that were really tight. What if Slash and the rest of the bandmates came, they would see me in these clothes and that would be… awkward? I mean, me and Axl broke up two months ago and now we're together again. I really can't imagine their reactions.

It took me a few minutes to shrug off those unnecessary worries and finally got out of the bathroom. When I met Axl by the doorway, it felt like I'm gonna have a heart attack. He's shirtless and this sexy beast kills me!

"What took you so long, kid?" he had that fucking smirk again and holy shit! He called me kid again!

"I'm not a kid!" I was blushing in embarrassment.

"That's what attracted me, Crystal… your innocence" he poked me on the nose and I giggled uncontrollably.

"Stop it! You're scaring me!"

He held both of my arms and I gasped when he forcibly wrapped them around his torso, pulling me closer to him. The warmth of his body made me tighten the embrace. I burried my face at the crook of his neck, feeling the soft locks his hair tickle my ear.

"Stay with me" he whispered with his graspy voice. I know that he felt the same, he's scared.

This rockstar really has a suffering soul inside of him. That's one thing I could never understand, he had a bitter past. His family never provided him a good environment and whenever those memories haunt him, it drives him insane. I've been in those situation for a couple of times. It wasn't too late for me to realize that I have to stay with him and take care of him no matter what. Because he needs me.

A/N:

I love this chapter! It's so sweet and romantic. So how is it guys? What if I'll tell you that we're about to reach the end of this book?

:(

READ, COMMENT, VOTE