3: The fashion shoot

After a week...

The sunlight passed through the window of Crystal's room, waking her up from her world of dreams. She sat up on her bed, rubbing her temples. Today, she was booked to model for 'Hot Topic'. She feels no excitement at all, for she had experienced it before.

After taking a warm shower, she got dressed in a purple, thin-strapped tank top and a pair of black skinny jeans. Once her gaze fell on the Axl's jacket that was on her bed, she smiled to herself remembering those unbelievable happenings yesterday at the concert. She grabbed it and slipped it on, it has an intoxicating scent of cologne and liquor but she kind of like it. No one would ever believe me, but I was the happiest girl last night...

She blow-dried her copper hair and walked downstairs. Adam is sitting on the couch with Haley Allison, his girlfriend. Haley is giggling continuously as Crystal's flirtatious brother is whispering something to her. Obviously, their mother isn't around.

"Hey Adam" Crystal crossed her arms. He glared at Crystal still smiling like a jerk.

"Oh, good morning Crys, ready for the shoot?"

"Yeah, where's mom?"

"At the market, she'll be back for a while" he said nonchalantly.

She rolled her eyes jokingly before trudging to the kitchen. She toasted some bread and grabbed a jar of strawberry jam from the fridge. After making a sandwich, the telephone rang again and it was someone she's expecting.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Vince!"

Crystal smiled to herself. "Oh, what's up? Are you here yet?"

"Seems like you are prepared. I'm coming there after fifteen minutes" he said excitedly.

"Yeah" she sighed "I'll be waiting"

"See ya!" he said before hanging up. Yeah right, he's not excited like I do...

Vincent Hillary, is a professional hairstylist and make up artist of Hot Topic, also known as one of the greatest in their town. He was also a close friend of Crystal's mother. He was actually a 'faggot' or a male homosexual.

After taking her breakfast, she grabbed her ankle boots and ran to the living room to slip them on. Adam and Haley were still on the couch, watching a random T.V. show. Finally, a loud car honk interrupted her.

"The faggot's here" Adam said, after peaking at the window "Good luck, Crys"

"Bye Adam!" she said as she walk out of the front door, then to the gate, where she met Vince, standing by his car. He was dressed in a yellow shirt with short sleeves and fit, red pants. His shaggy, brown hair has blond highlights.

"You look beautiful than ever, sweetie" he smiled.

"Thanks Vince" she shrugged.

They got into his car and talked about random things while Vince is driving. Surprisingly, her favorite Guns N' Roses song played from the radio and she began singing like a lunatic.

"Your not a fangirl, aren't ya?" Vince chuckled "Your mother told me that you watched the concert last week"

"Yeah, I did" Crystal grinned "It's a dream come true to meet their vocalist up close"

"Many fangirls would kill themseleves for his autograph" Vince chuckled "But the ticket is freaking expensive"

"It doesn't matter..."

The huge building of Hot Topic came into view, Vince pulled up his car at the nearest parking lot.

"Here we go Crissy, it's your time to shine!" he cheered. Crystal let out a heavy sigh as they both walk out of the car.

Vince dragged her into the door and walked down the endless hallway, leading to the studio. There are few people roaming around, the same people she saw when she went here yesterday to sign some papers.

"Ugh, what a mess" Crystal said to herself in sight of the different make up and hairstyling products on the table infront of a wide mirror. There were also racks of expensive clothes and shoes displayed at the right side of the room.

"Hey Lana" Vince said, walking towards a blonde lady who was standing by the rack of clothes. She turned around, smiling.

"Here she is, Crystal Watson!" Vince said too loud, all of the people's attention went on her. Lana fixed her eyeglasses as she stare at Crystal.

"She really has perfect features" she walked towards her "And really tall"

"Thanks Ms. Lana" Crystal shrugged.

"Good, now let's get started" Lana smiled.

Vince started doing her long, copper hair in waves and curls.

"How could your hair be this smooth?" Vince rolled his eyes.

After a few minutes, he was also done with the make up and he also manicured her nails.

"May I see myself?" Crystal said, trying to get up from her chair.

"Not yet" Vince sat her down, Crystal pouted her lips like a little girl.

Lana took her into the dressing room with the Hot Topic garments that she'll model. A sexy, black dress with ruffled skirt and laces on the top. When she put it on, it looked pretty short because of her long legs, she feels a bit uncomfortable.

She slipped on a pair of red pumps with six inches heels which made her even taller and some accessories before walking out of the dressing room with Lana who, Vince saw her and gasped in amazement.

"You look fabulous, girl!"

Finally, she checked herself at the mirror. She's been in a make over for many times but this time, she couldn't recognize the hot, stunning girl at the mirror. She looked even more matured with her curled hair, dark-red lips and the think layer of eyeliner brought out the beautiful contour of her expressive eyes. She seemed to be the tallest among the people around her.

Once she was infront of the camera, she tried to fight her nervousness and concentrated on the photographer's instructions.

After almost an hour, she's modeled several outfit. The photos looked amazing no one would believe that she was just a teenager. While she and Vince were viewing her photos at the computer, they heard Lana coming.

"You really did a great job, Ms. Watson"

"She is really for modeling" Vince blurted out.

Crystal was snapped back to reality when Lana nudged her.

"Really?" she glared at her.

"Yeah, thanks a lot" Lana smiled "If you don't mind, we would like you to come back tomorrow and we're going to pay you twice of what we're supposed to give our models"

"Like eight hundred bucks?" Crystal winked at her "I can do better than this"

"Exactly" Lana smiled.

"I'm good with that" Crystal answered.

"I'm picking you up again the same time, sis" Vince said happily "Your mother's going to be proud of you!"