16: The band's girl

Crystal felt a finger poke her nose. She opened her eyes and saw Axl smiling at her.

"We're here, silly"

"Hmm… I still feel sleepy" she rubbed her eyes.

        Axl got out of the car and opened the other door for her to go out. They walked down the foyer in complete silence for Crystal was half asleep, almost tripping for a couple of times if Axl is not there to guide her.

"Do you want anything?" Axl glared at her, with his other arm draped around her shoulder.

"I want a bed" she yawned.

"Alright, we'll go to bed. Guess, you miss our room" he smirked to himself, helping her to climb upstairs.

       Her vision is quite blurry but she could see the familiar, scarlet curtains down the hallway. Once they entered their room, she was surprised by the strong smell of liquor. Yet it was still neat and clean.

"I'll just get rid of these clothes" she muttered, stumbling towards the closet. 

        She pulled out a silk nightgown. Kicking off her heels, she took off her blouse and her jeans and slipped on the nightgown. At the corner of her eye, she knows that he was watching. She glared at him over her shoulder with a teasing smile on her face. He was sitting by his grand piano, writing something.

     He quickly returned his attention back to the papers, probably writing about the new songs for their new album, Use Your Illusion.

"What do you got there?" Crystal stood behind him, massaging his shoulders gently with her hands. Axl lifted his head and his eyes fluttered closed.

He groaned, "Press it harder"

"Are you just gonna sit there?" she asked teasingly, kneading his shoulders harder.

"Babe, I'm busy" he muttered. "I thought you were sleepy…"

Crystal stopped and sat beside him, looking up to him with her lips pouted. "Too busy for me?"

He faced at her, "I have to-

She cutted him off, by placing a finger on his lips. "Shh… "

       She made an evil smile, her hands slipped from his chest down his belt. For the first time, she made the wild rockstar nervous and she likes it.

"I don't know what has got into your mind but it makes me excited" he chuckled nervously, really aware of her hand on his belt.

"Excited and nervous" she corrected him.

Her actions just turned on his obscene side. "If that's what you want…" he smirked.

       He got up from his seat. Crystal winced when he lifted her and threw her over his shoulder.

"Put me down, you dork" she giggled.

"No problem" he layed her down on the bed and went on top of her, feeling that weight of a man over her sleek body.

"You're gonna regret this, sweetie" he whispered, grinning down at her. The soft, ginger strands of his hair brushed on to her bare skin.

"I've always regret everything about you. You got me doing naughty things like this" she said softly, cupping his gorgeous face with her hands. 

"I love you. That's all I know" he kissed her lips, making his way down her neck. She let out a loud moan and clenched on to the bedsheet. That led into another long, long night of love and passion.