4: The nightlife party

After the second day of the photoshoot, Vince took Crystal at a famous nightclub. The payment for entrance is costly and rules are strictly followed because some famous celebrities hang out there.

She stepped out of the car, wearing a maroon, tubedress made of silk. Her hair is back to its natural pin-straight locks. She was also wearing the six inches high heels from Hot Topic. The cold wind blew her bare skin, making her shiver a bit.

"Vince, I don't think this is a place for me" she shrugged as they walk towards the building with a very loud music.

"I already told your mom that you'll come with me" he chuckled.

The place is filled with people in formal clothings. At the mid part of the place is a dance floor, surrounded with glass tables. There was also a bar at the left side. A tall, dark-haired girl and a blond guy ran towards Vince and greeted him. They led Vince to the dance floor. He glared at Crystal, motioning her to follow but she shook her head and sat by one of the tables. Vince rolled his eyes and disappeared at the crowd of people at the dance floor.

"Great, enjoy yourself, faggot" Crystal said to herself.

"Well, well, well... look who's here, the innocent kid" a familiar voice said. Realizing whose voice is that, chills ran down her spine. She looked around and saw Axl Rose at the next table together with some guys whom she didn't know. He looked totally hot in that dark blue dress shirt and leather pants. His long, ginger hair is straightened. A silver chain necklace is dangling across his chest.

This is hallucinations! she sighed. Axl got up from his seat and walked towards her table.

"Oh no! this can't be happening..." she started freaking out "This is completely impossible. What're you doing here?"

"Don't you think that I should be the one to ask what does a teenage girl like you doing here?" he arched an eyebrow seductively "Damn it...you look amazing in that dress"

"Oh. My. God!" she almost passed out as she looked up to his gorgeous face.

He grabbed her by the wrist and hoisted her up from her seat, dragging her into the dance floor. Once they were at the crowd of dancing people, he let go of her and began swaying to the beat, he was such a great dancer. Crystal couldn't help but smile as she watch him. She was a little shy, but as the music gets faster, Crystal found herself dancing in graceful motions. This time, she never cared about the people around them, she feels confident and carefree. This could be one of the happiest yet most unbelievable thing ever happened in her life, dancing with her favorite rockstar at a nightlife party. After a while...

"Maybe we should get some drinks" Crystal said as they sat by one of the glass tables. Axl ordered an alcoholic drink while Crystal, being the innocent girl she is, she just ordered a glass of lemonade.

"I didn't expect that we'll meet again in this kind of place" Axl glared at her.

"I was just tagged along with a friend of mine" she looked around "...I really don't know where the heck he is right now"

"You'rer with a guy?" he said with disgust in his voice.

"Actually he's a gay, my make up artist" she shrugged.

She stared at him, observing his finely chiseled features.

He slightly shook the glass of wine in his hand, "You have a make up artist? How come?"

"I worked at a fashion shoot"

"So your a model?" he smirked, eyeing her up and down.

She faced away, "Uhm, yeah..."