2: A dream come true

Here I am,

And you're a Rocket Queen!

I might be a little young,

But honey I ain't naive!

Crystal is in a mosh pit, dancing at the front row like the other people around her. Hearing Axl's voice, she'd totally forgot about everything. His voice, his face, the way he dance... he is driving her crazy. Just as the guitar solo came in, Axl stepped infront of the stage.

Crystal shrilled, "I'll be your Rocket Queen! I love you Axl!"

The gorgeous rockstar noticed her. "Keep it up babe!" he winked at her before continuing the song. The yelling and shrilling of the people went louder. She almost passed out.

***

Two giant, security guards blocked her as she made her way to the door to backstage.

"You need a pass to enter, miss..." the other one said. She shoved the pass from her pocket, handing it to the giant security guard. Once they opened the door, she stepped inside, saw the bunch of fans lined infront of a long desk were the band members are lounging, asking for their autographs and taking pictures with them. Only five percent of the audiences got a backstage pass and she was one of those lucky fans.

Crystal sighed- Great, this is going to be a long, long night...

Axl Rose, the tired vocalist stood there impatiently. He was drunk and really tired but still managed to entertain the fans. Crystal was at the end of the line, watching him, her pulse is raising, the tips of her fingers are totally frozen. It's been her dream to meet her childhood crush in person and she couldn't believe it is going to happen. She used to date the most gorgeous guys in their place. But Axl was completely on a different level, he was a gorgeous rockstar... he wasn't a hormonal teenager like her, but a twenty-eight year old adult who could be every girl's dream.

After standing there for almost two hours, there was only one girl infront of her. She was so excited that she could no longer feel her aching knees. The Asian girl keeps on acting flirtatiously infront of Axl who wasn't even listening at her. After taking hundreds of pictures with the rockstar, she walked away squealing in joy.

Crystal, being the next and the last one, she couldn't hear anything but her pounding heart in her ears. She forgot about everything... as well as her painful breakup with Travis.

She took a heavy step forward and looked at Axl in total amazement with his gorgeous yet tired face. This time, his mood changed, she got pierced with his mesmerizing, gray eyes. His long, ginger hair is a little messy and he was wearing a plaid button shirt with three undone buttons and the sleeves are rolled up, revealing his tattooed arm. She felt an extreme awkwardness now that her favorite rockstar is infront of her, staring at directly at her -Oh my gosh, I think I'm melting...

"You should know that I'm your biggest fan" she said shyly, laying her Guns 'N Roses shirt on the desk "Will you please sign my shirt?"

The gorgeous rockstar didn't respond immediately, instead, he studied Crystal for a while and took a drink of his bottle of beer. She couldn't help but smile.

"So where do you want me to sign your shirt?" he said with his deep, husky voice as he lean back on his chair with his stare still focused on her.

"Hmm...here" she pointed at the lower left of the shirt. He grabbed a black, sharpie marker and glared at her again before scribbling his name on the shirt.

"Thanks Axl" she said, smiling brightly, as if she was the happiest person in the world. She waited for him to respond but he was just staring at her, in complete seriousness. Why is he staring at me like this? Am I something weird or strange to him?