Thirty-Three

I am sorry for the many delays that happened recently... I have just been busy and needed some time off but now I am back again and ready to write the last chapters of this story♡

-------

Hot steam went up into the air and sounds of kisses filled the small area as they were not realizing the screams of the old lady that was brutally murdered in just that one peaceful moment the couple shared.

*********

The female breathed against her lovers chest as his hands played with her (h/c) hair. "Hmm... I love this..." She chuckled and looked into his eyes before kissing him softly. Kakuzu didn't react and the lady looked at him a little sad. "What is up?" She asked carefully before the man rapidly stood up to dry himself and put his clothes on again.

"Put your clothes on. We got to go. Someone is here" He just said and the woman's heart beat increased as her shaky hands took the towel to dry herself as well.
After they both got ready Kakuzu grabbed her hand and guided her outside carefully. He held her close so she wouldn't fall back and sneaked around the corners around her.

"If you find them... Take them to me immidiaetly. I know they are here!" A voice yelled from afar and (Y/N) turned her head into the direction. "Don't worry I will get us out from here." Kakuzu said and rushed out of the building after seeing no one in the foyer.

"Stay here behind this bush. I will get put stuff." Kakuzu said and wanted to leave before the female grabbed his wrist tightly. "W-What if you don't come back?" She said with slight tears in her eyes and the male leaned down to plant a long kiss on her soft lips. "I will come back. Be quiet." He promised before sneaking into the hotel once again.

The entrance was empty but the end of the hall was filled with corpses of visitors and workers of the inn. Kakuzu looked at the dead old lady that accepted them both so friendly and went upstairs carefully. As soon as he got to their shared room and took the bag with their things someone knocked him down.

"No step further." A man said and Kakuzu threw the man off him easily. "No step further for you. Who send you? Was it Aito? Tell me everything...or die." The man said as a few strings danced around his fingers. "Y-Yes... It was Aito... He is nearby and wants to take back princess (Y/N)" The guard stuttered terrified and Kakuzu smirked before thrusting his strings through his heart and ripping it out. A few moments later he made his way downstairs again to get back to the lady.

The woman's eyes swifted around the area, from the bench nearby to the tea shop to the street to the inn and back to the bench, paranoid that someone might come and take her once again. Her heart was beating fast as she looked down at her stomach. She would do anything to protect her future child. Everything.
A hand on her shoulder brought her back and she twisted the wrist.

"It is me... I am sorry. I startled you" Kakuzu said and the princess threw her arms around his neck before sighing. "Did everything go well?" She asked and the man nodded. "Kind of. We are being followed by Aito. He is also nearby so we need to leave the city now. If we travel fast enough he may not catch us." The man explained and the woman understood before standing back up.

"Let's go." Their hands interlocked and the couple rushed off to the direction of the gates as a forest layed right behind it. "I thought of this route. They wouldn't find us that easily in a thick forest." Kakuzu explained as the female panted behind him and nodded. "I trust you. You know what you are doing Kazu..." She said as they passed the gates in a hurry.

The man was still able to feel slight chakra waves nearby that may come from the enemys and took turns to not cross paths with them. "K-Kakuzu!" The lady shouted and stood still while holding her knees. "I-I can't run for that long..." She admitted with a red face and the male sighed before taking her on his back and giving the lady the bag he was wearing before. "Hold tight." He said before jumping on a tree and moving from tree branch to tree branch.

The woman gripped into his shoulders and closed her eyes hoping that they could escape the men. "They surrounded us." Kakuzu said and stood still on a branch. "What?" "Aito probably assumed we would leave through the forest and appointed some guards around it to hunt us down inside it. Damn. How could I have been so dumb." He mumbled and female shook her head before kissing his cheek. "That isn't a mistake. You couldn't know any better. Let's hurry up a little more mabye we can escape them anyways."

The man got back into motion and tried to focus on the different nearby signatures. His tracking abilities weren't as good as the ones from a specialist but enough to find out their position. The man continued holding onto the female's legs while jumping inside the forest. "Do you still feel their presence?" The female asked carefully and Kakuzu turned his head a little. "I don't feel them as prominent as a few minutes ago... Mabye they did lost us but I wouldn't be for certain." He said and looked around some more while the lady held onto the man. 

Kakuzu's instinct was telling him they are still being followed but his mind wasn't able to progress this in time so he let his guard down. "I think you can take a breather now." He said and pulled put some water for his partner to drink. She gulped down half of the bottle and sighed before giving it back to him so he could drink the rest. "I wouldn't get too comfortable someone might----"

He began but got stopped by a lightning hitting his back. Kakuzu's body started shaking and he fell together on his knees as one of his masks started to fall off. "KAKUZU!" The lady screamed as the man groaned in pain.

**************