Twenty

Kakuzu closed the door and sighed before looking at the female, who had a terrified look on her face. Her gaze was on the small puddle of blood on her white carpet. The lady then looked up at him and teared up.

Kakuzu felt something break inside him seeing her like that.

**********

The male slowly stepped closer to her wanting to calm her down but she just flinched. Her soft sobs filled the room and the sheet was still tightly wrapped around her chest area.

"You didn't even blink. You just stabbed him like that I-Is that normal?" The lady finally breathed out as some of her tears dried on her now red cheeks. Kakuzu sighed and sat down next to her reaching out to push some hair away but she shook her head. "Your hand is bloody" She whispered and he nodded.

"It is normal for me. And for every other ninja. We need to be able to kill, sacrifice and hurt people like it is nothing. As long as we fullfill our missions. I saw many of my comrades being killed in front of my eyes. Stabbing someone like him isn't even affecting me in some kind of way. I just feel happy I was able to protect you. Because my mission, my mission that I assigned myself, is to never let someone I love get hurt. And you are the last one of these people." He explained silently as the female's sobs got quieter.

"Wash the dirt off your hands, Kakuzu. I will learn to protect myself so you don't have to kill and hurt people for my sake. I don't want you to be a murderer because of me" (Y/N) said before pecking his cheek. The man sighed again. How did he even deserve someone like her? He would never let her go. And even if she wanted to protect herself, he would always stand behind her.

Kakuzu smiled a little at her before he went to the bathroom to clean his hands. After that he called a maid to clean the carpet and the female got ready in the meantime. She was still slightly shaking and held onto the sink as her eyes were still red. "Am I going to kill and hurt people so easily as well? C-Can I do this?" Sh talked to herself before a knock interrupted her monolouge.

"Are you coming? We need to use this last day before your father comes back home" Kakuzu said on the other side and as the female stepped out, it was like he was able to see right through her. He saw the discomfort in her eyes and body language so clear as if she was telling it to him.

" Tell me what is wrong" He said and the lady sighed. "I am afraid that I have to kill and hurt people like you do. I don't want to be a murderer, Kakuzu. I-I am afraid that people will attack and hurt me outside of these four walls. What if they try to kill me because of my status?" She said with fear in her eyes and her lover pulled her closer and hugged her tightly with his strong arms.

"I won't let this happen, my treasure. Never ever am I going to let anyone come near you to hurt you."

-------------------

"Rule number one is to always be aware of your surroundings. Don't be too naive when it comes to some people that look weak. Even the weakest looking elders could still be ninjas in masquerade. There are some ninjutsu that make exactly these things possible. Let me show you" Kakuzu stepped one step back before peforming a hand sign and turning into her father. "People can even imitate the voices with the 'Henge no Jutsu'. It is a simple jutsu that is mostly used as the final test for the graduation from the academy." He explained even further and the female's eyes sparkled.

"I remember this one!" She said and performed the hand signs for it and concentrated herself on the perfect chakra control to perfect the jutsu. After her transformation she smiled proudly. "What do you think?" Kakuzu looked at the outcome with a strange face.

"I look like a corpse (like his edo tensei) but fair enough. You did really well for the first time. But do I really sound so high pitched?" He chuckled and the female started laughing a little while turning back to herself. "It was the first time after almost twenty years. I am allowed to be bad at this"

Kakuzu just nodded and looked at her before he started speaking. "Rule number two: You are not allowed to feel. Even if the mission you got assigned for deals with the one you love, it always comes first. That also occurs when I get captured and the scroll as an example lies in front of our feet. Don't care about me. Get the scroll and run so you can fullfill your mission." The female sighed. "I don't know if I would be able to do that, Kakuzu"

"No one is able to sacrifice something so easily. I know you are hesitant and I can't judge you for it. You aren't familiar with the problems and issues people have to deal with in a normal life. That is why I teach you how to do that. And as soon as we get out of here you will be able to get a ton of new experiences But let's not waste too much money while doing so."

The lady chuckled and hugged him tightly. "I think it is pretty cute how you care about money and about me. It make me feel so special" Kakuzu scoffed and turned his head. "Did you just call me cute?" He grumbled making the female laugh some more. "I did. And I will do it again. Cute Kazu" He sighed and scooted away leaving her alone.

"No Kakuzu I didn't mean it like that" She pouted but couldn't help but think about how childish they must have looked and how much she didn't even care because it made her feel a lot younger. It was like giving her back a piece of her childhood she missed.

*********************
Yey finally a new chapter. I finally had the chance to calm down a little. But I have long nails so it took a long time to write it 😭

(The nail artist took this pic and yeah I am still struggling but you gotta look good for prom right💅🏼)