One

"Your job?"

"Pleasure them. Isn't that the reason why you really came here?" She says and looks at her white painted finger nails and then back at the tall and muscular man in front of her.

************

The male was a little shocked by the answer. Yes. He heard that many men came to the mansion to see the 'princess', but he tought they came here to make her marry them, not to pleasure them.

She chuckles seeing that the man was thinking about her job.
"What do you like? You don't have to be shy"
The lady says as she stands up and walks over to Kakuzu.

"What are yo--" He wanted to say something before she sat down on his lap and started to play with his long black hair.

"You paid my father for this too didn't you? Why would anybody come here if not for my body?" She whispers softly with a hint of sadness in her voice.
'She must be lonely...' Kakuzu thought but shook it off quickly pushing her away a little.

"I am not here for your body. I am here for the money your father keeps here. I don't pay for pleasure. I am not a dirty man. I have my pride to keep." He says and looks at her with a straight expression. (Y/N) was shocked to hear these words out of a man's mouth. She never heard a man stand up to his pride and act like that towards her.

The woman smiles and nods.
"I like you Kakuzu." She then states and looks at the door, seeing that her father just came home.
"Father. You are home" She says and sighs a little before faking a smile and walking over to her father. He was a tall, white haired man with (e/c) eyes and some wrinkles in his face.

"My beautiful daughter. Come here let me kiss you" He says and opens his arms so he can embrace his only daughter. As he did so Kakuzu noticed how her father's hands went down to her butt and he groped it making her yelp a little. Kakuzu was slightly annoyed by that, knowing that this isn't the way somebody should be touching their daughter.

"I brought some visitors my daughter. They are really rich. Treat them well." He says and hands her a paper, which contained the likes and dislikes of her new 'customers'. "Both of them at the same time?" She asks and her father nods.
"Yes. Now go and change into something better. They will be here in twenty minutes." Hearing that she quickly went up the stairs to get ready, glancing at Kakuzu for a brief moment and then back the stairs.

Her father already took note of his presence. "Kakuzu. How can I help you?" He asks and sits down on his chair looking at the male in front of him, not even a little afraid.
"I came here to get your money. Give it to me now or I will hurt that little precious daughter of yours." He says letting some of his strings get loose so they can attack the old man if he objects.

"I don't think I can do this. But I can pay you off slowly." - "Oh really? How that?"
The old man chuckles as he takes a sip of his red wine. A maid brought it to him as soon as he got back home and he looks at Kakuzu again.
"My daughter needs a bodyguard. Seeing that you got so far... I assume that the guards I hired were trash. Someone like you would be perfect for someone as gentle as her." He says and smiles.

"Why would I want to do that? Do I look like some dumb bodyguard to you? I am a killer. A criminal. You wouldn't want to leave your daughter in such dirty and bloody hands?" He smirks as he gets closer to the man.

"Because I can pay you well. And you wouldn't have to steal again. And you are save from Tagikakure here in my mansion. So we both take profit from this deal, because my daughter stays safe and you get your money without stealing from someone like me." He says and takes another step with his one leg crossed over the other one.

"How much" - "150.000 Ryo per month" (around $13.435 or 11.200€ ) Kakuzu's eyes widen a little. "Let's say 200.000 Ryo (around $18.000 or 16.000€) and we have a deal. I will care for your daughter and you pay me 200.000 Ryo every month. And I want every little ryo in cash. I don't do checks." He says and the man nods.
"Sure. We have a deal Kakuzu." He smirks and stands up holding out his hand. "I will prepare the contract to make it official. We will provide you with enough food and a room. The maids will make sure that you do everything that is needed to protect my precious daughter." Kakuzu nods and sighs.

The doorbell rang and the white haired man looks at the door just to see the maids open the door. Two men come in and looks around. The older man smiles and walks up to them.
"Hello. It is nice to welcome you here. My daughter will be ready in a minute. She will come downstairs. Please follow me to the living room." He says with a smile and the two men follow him with smirks plastered on their ugly faces. The one male had big blue eyes and brown hair with many white strains. He was somewhere in his fourties. The other male was a little younger. Mabye around the same age as (Y/N) with brown eyes and black hair.

Kakuzu watched the two males in disgust as he sees how they acted. They were in a simple suit and their hair was full of gel and the teeth of the older male were rotten.
A few minutes passed when a maid came in and annouced the entrance of the man's daughter... The princess of Tagikakure.

***************