Prologue

It was a cold day when he started it all.
Kakuzu just broke out of jail and was now on his way to kill the elders of Takigakure. They put him in jail after he failed his mission to assasinate the first Hokage Hashirama Senju.

He knew it was a hard task. He also knew that it would be no wonder if he died in the battle and he was truly lucky to survive the fight.
Kakuzu was the most skilled fighter of his small village and since this perticular village wanted to get recognized by the five big lands they send out Kakuzu to do the impossible.

He got blamed for everything. Out of rage he fled the jail he was trapped in and now killed off the elders and took their hearts and sacred scrolls.

-----

She was walking down the alley as she finally had the chance to be free for a while. She was thirty years young and beautiful. Her (h/l) (h/c) nicely styled and the (f/c) yukata matched nicely with her (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin.

Many people called her the princess of Takigakure. Her father was a wealthy man who lived near the gates of Takigakure in a big mansion. Her mother used to be the most beautiful kunoichi in Tagikakure and was the daughter of the latest ruler of the village who passed away three years ago.
The village was ruled by the elders after his death since he didn't pick a new head of the village.

The beauty also got trained regulary so she can also get stronger but her father had other plans. He used her beauty to his advantage. She resembled her mother in almost every little detail and after her death he felt like he got haunted by her looking at his daughter.

He was disgusted to say the least. He used his wife to his advantage and killed her off after she served him for a long time. Up to this day he still doesn't know if this girl is truly his daughter or someone else's.

Just like her mother she also earned the trait not to age. Her mother was able to still look like a woman in her early twenties even though she was fifty years old. And same goes for (Y/N). She still had her innocent looks and nice skin even with thirty years of age. This trait also makes her live longer than other people. She can live more than two times the life span of a normal human without aging.

As she walked down the alley with two guards behind her to prevent from getting attacked she noticed how someone came into their direction.
The guards both got alarmed and stood in front and behind her with their swords out, ready to battle with the intruder.

Not only seconds after that, they saw a man jump over the big wall right into her garden. She was surprised at how high the man was able to jump.

"I-Is that this Kakuzu guy?"
One of the guards stutters as he finally realized who stood in front of them.
The other one gulps and nods slowly.
"S-Should w-we call for backup?"

The woman still watched the man in front of them who hid his face behind a mask and had piercing green eyes without pupils.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"
She then asks fearless and steps forward as she rolls her eyes when the guards whimpered.
The man who was truly Kakuzu just scoffs.
"Aren't you afraid little girl?"
The girl just scoffs too and smiles. "Why should I be afraid of you? I have surely seen worse." She said with a sly smirk and under his mask she could point out he was smirking as well.
"You surely are a feisty girl. Now give me your money. All of it."

She scoffs and turns around her (f/c) yakuta lightly flowing the small wind breeze. "I don't do anything. Ask my father." The woman then walks back into the mansion and the guards quickly run after her.
"P-Please wait princess!" - "Y-Yes Princess we are here to protect you don't run so fast!"
The say and look back at Kakuzu who was chuckling lightly.
"Your guards are assholes. Can't even protect their so called princess." He states before also walking inside.

"So... Where is your father so I can get the money." He says and looks at the female in front of him. She smiles and lays down on the white Chaiselounge looking at him and lightly playing with her hair.

"He will be home soon. With some customers. He can surely talk to you about the money while I do my job."

"Your job?"

"Pleasure them. Isn't that the reason why you really came here?" She says and looks at her white painted finger nails and then back at the tall and muscular man in front of her.

************

This is my first Naruto Story and also my first story that is fully in English so I excuse myself if there are any big mistakes.
Feel free to tell me where I did something wrong and I will correct them.

A big thank you to Rita304 for making the cover and helping me to gain confidence to publish this story!