Twenty-One

"Did you just call me cute?" He grumbled making the female laugh some more. "I did. And I will do it again. Cute Kazu" He sighed and scooted away leaving her alone.

"No Kakuzu I didn't mean it like that" She pouted but couldn't help but think about how childish they must have looked and how much she didn't even care because it made her feel a lot younger. It was like giving her back a piece of her childhood she missed.

********************

The lady was still trying to go after her sulking lover, who she found in his room on his bed reading. "I always find you reading old man" She said and threw herself on him kissing his lips deeply. The male hesitated at first to kiss her back, just to tease her and maybe because he WAS a little upset that she called him CUTE, what no one except his mother ever dared to say to him, but he finally let go of his book and kissed her back passionately.

"I love you, Kakuzu. Don't be upset because I tease you... I don't want to see you like that" The lady said sweetly and he chuckled. "It was your fault that I was upset but anyways... I love you too. And I just wanted to say that you are doing great on your training. I am really proud of you... If we keep going like this, there is nothing that can stop us when we flee."

"But... How much longer will it take? Days? Weeks? Months? Maybe even another year? What if I am not good enough to live in the outer world I-I just suddenly feel so unsure about everything...", she admitted silently and sighed before laying her head down on his broad chest.

Kakuzu started brushing through her (h/c) hair and then her back while listening to her. "I think it is totally normal to be nervous in that kind of situation. This is the first time you actually get the chance to Leave your old life behind. You got sheltered because of these tall walls and don't know anything about the real life. Now that you already know some small things you realize it won't be as easy and protected as this life. But I already told you that I will protect and shelter you from everything, everyone and anything that comes in your way.

The female blushed madly when he told her that. She softly kissed his neck and then his lips again while having her eyes closed. "How do I deserve someone like you... I-I lived most of my life as a toy and now you are here in my life and you love me just like I am... is this right? Am I allowed to be so happy?" She asked and listened to her lover's heartbeats, who was still drawing circles on her back while staring at the ceiling.

"I understand you... I am a wanted criminal. Considered S-Rang and now I am here in an expensive bed, in a mansion... With someone who accepts me and loves me just like how I am and you aren't afraid of me like others... I am the one who doesn't deserve any of these things after all the terrible acts I have committed. I killed, hurt and stole many times.. And now I get blessed with something like this? Someone like you? It is still hard for me to believe..." The male explained and the female smiled before sitting up a little.

"I think we were just made for each other weren't we?" Kakuzu nodded slowly before kissing her deeply once again.

Her fingers tangled themselves in his dark hair as their kiss made both of them heat up terribly. Both of them whispered many 'I love you's to each other while doing so. Kakuzu would have never thought that he would be that kind of person to get so sweet and loving around someone but his heart, more like hearts, warmed up to the princess more than he could have imagined when he first stepped into her garden.

It felt like yesterday that she was still so unsure and now she was climbing trees by herself and performed some simple ninjutsu's while being totally confident. He felt like the hole she was shoving went even deeper in his heart as the days went by.

(Y/N) slowly broke the kiss and leaned her forehead against his while cupping his lips and following the stitches that lead up to his cheekbones. "Father is coming back tomorrow... I am sure Aiko will tell him about us... And I am sure he will also tell him that you stabbed him in the crotch... What if he fires you? What if he... Rushes the wedding between me and Aiko even more... And wh--"

Kakuzu put a finger on her mouth and shook his head. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I won't leave your side. And even if he wants to fire me I would just rush our flee a little so I can take you with me. I wouldn't leave you here all alone... Never."

The lady's eyes softened as he told her that. "I trust you blindly, Kakuzu. I just never want to lose you."
---

The day went on as they continued training hard together, since it was the last day they could freely without her father finding out about it. After all that training and a nice hot bath the couple laid back down on her bed.

"My body feels so sore..." She groaned and tilted her head while pouting. Kakuzu chuckled and pushed her back on the bed so she would lay on her stomach. "I will massage you a little to make you relax. We really worked hard today. You deserve a rest" he said and she whined.

"But it was funny. But damn it hurts now... I feel like I just been out on fire..." She groaned but as soon as the male started massaging her shoulders, back and legs, the female calmed down and let out soft hums before passing out. Kakuzu also laid back down next to her and stroke her cheek carefully. He then spun his arms around her and pulled her closer before drifting off to sleep as well.

He knew that it wouldn't take any much longer until they were able to go.

**************

Hey guys. It was 1am when I finally finished this chapter. It is so damn hard to type with long nails and a damaged hand. My dumbass fell down and slightly sprained her right hand (good I am left handed...), so it took some time to write everything down.

We are getting closer to the final blow aren't we?